Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Monkey Mama

Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:
It reminds me of another debate that was going on a few months involving Patrick and Britt and how certain someone was that Ben, was. Patrick's baby from his one time in shower with Britch in the shower. No matter what was said about her being the fertility doctor and how convenient it would be they stood by the Britch daily. Look how that turned out I hope Lulu finds out soon.

Exactly. I brought that up earlier too. Just because people wanted Patrick with Brit instead of Sabrina.... they just KNEW the baby was Patrick's. Even though ALL points were CLEARLY pointing in a different direction. Even after Dr. O and Brit talked about the baby NOT being his, people STILL insisted that it must be. Patrick and Brit were going to be happy together raising their baby. 8) ;)

And how by Pat thinking that the baby was his (cause there was NO other way it couldn't be) that he was going to fall in love with Britt.... they SAW his love for her. Yet for some reason he still wanted to be with Sabrina.

How could that be when ALL signs clearly "SHOWED" how the baby WAS his and how much he LOVED Britt.... 8) ~)
~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:
It reminds me of another debate that was going on a few months involving Patrick and Britt and how certain someone was that Ben, was. Patrick's baby from his one time in shower with Britch in the shower. No matter what was said about her being the fertility doctor and how convenient it would be they stood by the Britch daily. Look how that turned out I hope Lulu finds out soon.

Exactly. I brought that up earlier too. Just because people wanted Patrick with Brit instead of Sabrina.... they just KNEW the baby was Patrick's. Even though ALL points were CLEARLY pointing in a different direction. Even after Dr. O and Brit talked about the baby NOT being his, people STILL insisted that it must be. Patrick and Brit were going to be happy together raising their baby. 8) ;)

all of that and KMc signed a 4 year contract........ 3)

That was a rumor that didn't pan out. So?

An ultrasound that we have NO idea how old the baby is in it makes Sabrina 5 months along.

That's creative.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

Based on the current SL's I think the dating pool, is going to get a lot smaller for Pat and Sabrina very soon anyway. Robin is leaving again and Carlos is a thug so it won't be long before they are back in each other's arms IMO.

They'll be together by default? How romantic.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

all of that and KMc signed a 4 year contract........ 3)

That was a rumor that didn't pan out. So?

An ultrasound that we have NO idea how old the baby is in it makes Sabrina 5 months along.

That's creative.

actually going back to one of the first posts TODAY about the sonogram she must be approxiamately 18/20 weeks(5 months) because Britt asked her if she wanted to know the sex, why would a doctor(ob/gyn) ask that if she wasn't far enough along to tell which would be approxiamately 18-20 weeks.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

And how by Pat thinking that the baby was his (cause there was NO other way it couldn't be) that he was going to fall in love with Britt.... they SAW his love for her. Yet for some reason he still wanted to be with Sabrina.

How could that be when ALL signs clearly "SHOWED" how the baby WAS his and how much he LOVED Britt.... 8) ~)
~)

He loved her so much he was going to sue sole custody. Now that is true love ;) ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

~)

He loved her so much he was going to sue sole custody. Now that is true love ;) ;)

but they were supposed to "bond" ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

~)

A week before that, he was going to classes with her and rubbing her belly.

BUT, that has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

~)

Cause that's what all men in love do, tell the woman they love that they are so unfit to raise their child that they want to take the baby away from them all together.... I know that would make me swoon! LMAO

Patrick ONLY showed the love & affection he had for his CHILD..... who happened to be incubating inside Britt so he KINDA had to be around her to be near the child for a few months. I know it IS a hard concept to grasp ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

~)

No, that was true JEALOUSLY
Pat went to Nic's house where Britt was living . and when he saw she had moved on from him he threatened to take the baby.

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Bizlet:

~)

No, that was true JEALOUSLY
Pat went to Nic's house where Britt was living . and when he saw she had moved on from him he threatened to take the baby.

Ugh... No Rans, that's not what happened. He wanted sole custody because of her psycho mother, not because of Nikolas.

Just like what we discussed earlier upthread - about what actually played out onscreen... Patrick had just learned about who her psycho mother was and how Britt had helped her escape... He was afraid for "his" child's life/safety. THAT is why he wanted sole custody.

Return to “General Hospital”