Elizabeth and Britt

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ashuri-chan

Re: Elizabeth and Britt

Postby ashuri-chan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:49 am

Quote tel4plm: I have a question regarding Britt.

Did I miss a scene where she broke her arm? Or, did the actress (in real life) break her arm?

Fairly recently, she was on crutches. Now she has a broken arm. Either the character or the actress is very accident prone.

It's the actress. The wrote the broken leg in as she slipped on something outside courtesy of Frisco. I don't know what reason they used this time regarding her arm though.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

Kelly`s wrist was broken from a fall on a skateboard, it should of been written in that Liz broke it ;)

tel4plm

Postby tel4plm » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

Thank you AC and SCH

And, I agree, blaming the broken arm on Liz would have been fantastic

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 am

Quote LW99: I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

No slack from me....I used to hate Britt...but shes a good actress...I am rooting for her and Nic....I like how they are redeeming her character....screw
Liz

Mary78

Postby Mary78 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Quote LW99: I am gonna get some hate for this but I have to say it..I kinda feel bad for Brit..dont get me wrong what she has done is so wrong..but she really does love that little boy and Nik. I feel bad for Dante and Lulu and they have every right to their baby..but there is a part of me that hopes that Ben is Brit's baby and not Lulu's. I do not like Liz and wish she would stay out of it. Hope Nik and Brit make it

I think the same…. I like Britt too. Her and Nik together are fun. I also hope the baby is her's and Dante's it would make a good story. I like Liz but she's driving me nuts right now…. Of course she's doing this to get Nic. I hope Britt blames it all on her mom lol.

UNDERWATER SCENE

Postby UNDERWATER SCENE » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Quote strawberrybutterfly: That was too funny,that Britt is a tough old bird, And she has a broken arm.

UNDERWATER SCENE

Postby UNDERWATER SCENE » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:55 pm

I like Britt and I hope things work out for her and Nic. Elizabeth is the Biotch!!! Send her away....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Quote Mary78:

I think the same…. I like Britt too. Her and Nik together are fun. I also hope the baby is her's and Dante's it would make a good story. I like Liz but she's driving me nuts right now…. Of course she's doing this to get Nic. I hope Britt blames it all on her mom lol.

Britt needs to tell Nic right away how SHOCKED she was at Liz's findings!
Then ask Nic why does he think Liz did this unauthorized DNA test anyway?

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Mary78:

Britt needs to tell Nic right away how SHOCKED she was at Liz's findings!
Then ask Nic why does he think Liz did this unauthorized DNA test anyway?

I think that Nicholas will try to disbelieve it all at first. He loves The Britch or thinks he does and he won't want to believe it so he will give her the benefit of doubt but once it's proven Ben is his sisters child, his blood nephew, it will be over. In the end blood will win out. Because Nicholas is an honorable man who loves his family. And stealing a baby, any baby but when it's his own sisters baby. He won't be able to overlook that.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 am

I like Liz... I REALLY do, but I HATE when she acts all sanctimonious and better than someone else. She has a tendency to do this and it's really unattractive. >(

Liz is right to want to do the right thing and let Dante know he is Ben's father, but she should have just went to him instead of playing the whole "na-na -boo- boo" rub it in her face nonsense. :~

I'm REALLY torn on this story. Dante and Lulu have every right to their child, regardless of how Lulu acted with Maxie. I do have to admit that it will be interesting to see how she reacts to the reverse role of who the "real" mother to the baby is. 8) The bottom line is that Brit was wrong and the baby deserves to be with his bio parents.

BUT.... I'm really enjoying Brit and Nik and I don't want to see them break up. I'm not sure how that's going to be possible, but it's been nice to see Nik with a woman of his own and not his brother's wife/ex-wife. Nik made me like Brit again and she became human.

I'm hopeful that Brit will come clean with Nik NOW. No more half truths. I hope she doesn't try to spin it by saying she didn't know who's sperm it was or try to continue the fabrication that the baby is just Dante's and not Lulu's. This story has gone on long enough and I think it will take an even bigger toll on her relationship the more she lies about it.

Return to “General Hospital”