I would like Ava more if...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
FutureSoapWriter

I would like Ava more if...

Postby FutureSoapWriter » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm

IF... it turns out she is really conspiring with Julian to take Sonny down and isn't being a traitor. It would be nice to have a lethal woman in the mix of the mob. I always liked the idea of Faith Rosco =)

Bizlet

Re: I would like Ava more if...

Postby Bizlet » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote FutureSoapWriter: IF... it turns out she is really conspiring with Julian to take Sonny down and isn't being a traitor. It would be nice to have a lethal woman in the mix of the mob. I always liked the idea of Faith Rosco =)

I like Ava bc I think Ava is out for Ava. Whether she got her claws into the Q's, stayed a Jerome or works for Sonny she is out for number one.

oltllover

Re: I would like Ava more if...

Postby oltllover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Quote FutureSoapWriter: IF... it turns out she is really conspiring with Julian to take Sonny down and isn't being a traitor. It would be nice to have a lethal woman in the mix of the mob. I always liked the idea of Faith Rosco =)

Maybe, but Julian seemed surprised that she was downloading stuff from his computer. I do enjoy her wicked ways, but on a side note I would enjoy Julian more if he never trusted her and all of the files are fake.

Return to “General Hospital”