I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a

Postby mauimama » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 pm

sock in that mouthy little prince- or we need to take the idiot writers out and shoot them one by one, right after we wash their hateful, disrespectful mouths out with soap! There is no cuteness in having a 6 yr old calling his father's friend "HOT" or telling his father WHAT to do and WHEN to do it... next thing you know, the little brat will giving him "bedroom advise and handing him a ...... for protection!" I cannot stand that character.

mauimama

Re: I'm sorry, but someone either needs to stuff a

Postby mauimama » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Sorry- I didn't see the other "Spencer" post when I did this one!

corazon

Postby corazon » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Quote mauimama: Sorry- I didn't see the other "Spencer" post when I did this one!

These children on this soap act like grownups.

silouka

Postby silouka » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:07 pm

I agree that the writing for this other generation, the 3 six year old's, is too "old" for them. As it is, their lines would be obnoxious coming out of teenagers, never mind these little guy's. It takes away from them being adorable.

TJM0324

Postby TJM0324 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 pm

I don't agree with shooting anyone... with that said. I do not understand why the writers would write a part of a EXTREAMLY disrespectful child for a man with the Manners of Nik. It just doesn't add up or make sence. If my child spoke like that, there would be some serious time outs, and no desserts, and no play time. Whatever it took.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Quote TJM0324: I don't agree with shooting anyone... with that said. I do not understand why the writers would write a part of a EXTREAMLY disrespectful child for a man with the Manners of Nik. It just doesn't add up or make sence. If my child spoke like that, there would be some serious time outs, and no desserts, and no play time. Whatever it took.

TJM- "take them out and shoot them" is just a figure of speech... sorry you took that literally... How 'bout ---- "open up a can of whoop-ass on em" -- is that better? :)

Return to “General Hospital”