The paternity test

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

The paternity test

Postby taramartin » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:57 am

Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

oltllover

Re: The paternity test

Postby oltllover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:06 am

Quote taramartin: Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

At some point Liz will tell Dante(I hope) and maybe then everyone will put it all together.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:12 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote taramartin: Ok, now Elizabeth knows Dante is Ben's father but is anyone in PC questioning who the mother is? I am sorry for Lulu but wish it was Britt - only on a soap could that be true.

At some point Liz will tell Dante(I hope) and maybe then everyone will put it all together.

Wouldn`t that be nice, then their baby could come home, and they could finally move into an apartment, then we wouldn't have to see that darn fan, making us dizzy all the time :-)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote oltllover:

Wouldn`t that be nice, then their baby could come home, and they could finally move into an apartment, then we wouldn't have to see that darn fan, making us dizzy all the time :-)

LOL, it is annoying isn't it.

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 am

They SHOULD (not saying they will 8) ) be able to put it together since there are 2 fertilized eggs missing, meaning Ben is Lulu and Dante's baby not just Dante's.

scrubsfan

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:42 am

What makes this such a OTT stupid story is because Lizzie changed the results of Jason's son results to keep him from having his son and she's a hyprocrite

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 am

Quote scrubsfan: What makes this such a OTT stupid story is because Lizzie changed the results of Jason's son results to keep him from having his son and she's a hyprocrite

As she was opening the envelope for this paternity test, I flashed back to her son getting killed while she was concentrating on her baby's test.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 am

Quote scrubsfan: What makes this such a OTT stupid story is because Lizzie changed the results of Jason's son results to keep him from having his son and she's a hyprocrite

Luckily Liz has a conscience and admitted what she did and Sam and Danny were reunited and actually she changed the results of the baby being Sam's it was Heather that changed the paternity test for jason and franco.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:58 am

I do too.

I really like Britt with Nic and Spencer. he has changed her life.

I don't know why anyone would be looking for more details.

Brad showed Dante and Lulu the report by Ellie that their embryos were destroyed by accident.
Why would they question that?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 am

Quote ransomha:

I do too.

I really like Britt with Nic and Spencer. he has changed her life.

I don't know why anyone would be looking for more details.

Brad showed Dante and Lulu the report by Ellie that their embryos were destroyed by accident.
Why would they question that?

with this latest reveal it might make them question the report and lets be honest it was Brad that showed them the report and he is not the most reliable source.

Return to “General Hospital”