Alexis who does that, use your phone

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cottonjenn

Alexis who does that, use your phone

Postby cottonjenn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Sorry but I thought it weird that Alexis expected to just jump on Ava's or Julian's laptop to check her mail. First of all she didn't know whose laptop it was. And couldn't she see it was downloading something. It's not like their the best of friends where she could take it upon herself to use the computer. She didn't even ask. And I can't believe she can't get her email on her phone, especially as a lawyer one would expect her to have a smart phone. My cheap smartphone gets email. This just bugged, sorry. Needed to vent.

elijahsgotit

Re: Alexis who does that, use your phone

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 am

I like Alexis but I have to admit that really annoyed me. You see a laptop sitting there?? go ahead use it. Sure it's not yours and you don't know whose it is and you definitely don't have permission to use it but hey, just go ahead and do it anyway. Nothing like a lawyer violating private property to spike up her career lmao

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 am

AGREE 100% , That was so presumptuous .
She sure wouldn't like someone using her computer without permission.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:29 am

Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:43 am

Quote elijahsgotit: Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

Just bad writing again,couldn`t come up with any other way to give Jullian a heads up about what Ava is doing

GHSTALKER

Postby GHSTALKER » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 am

Quote elijahsgotit: Exactly, especially coming from a smart, professional woman like Alexis. She should know better but it seems they really dumb her down when it has anything to do with Julian.

They dumb her down when it comes to any man she's involved with... Julian, Sonny, Shawn, Ric....etc.

brunette

Postby brunette » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Too dumb for words... ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Quote GHSTALKER:

They dumb her down when it comes to any man she's involved with... Julian, Sonny, Shawn, Ric....etc.

Why do they do that? Make her all giggly and silly.
She's a professional, a mother of 3, a woman in her late 40's ( I would guess) and they make her a bumbling school girl.

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Yes, sloppy writing. I think Alexis played that scene the best she could. Still lame, though. Couldn't there have been an alert sent to Julian or something? Shouldn't mobsters have better online security?

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote GHSTALKER:

Why do they do that? Make her all giggly and silly.
She's a professional, a mother of 3, a woman in her late 40's ( I would guess) and they make her a bumbling school girl.

Exactly. I can't understand why they make a mature, sophisticated woman act like she's experiencing boys for the first time ~) As an Alexis fan, I find it annoying because it makes her look a little pathetic and I actually feel embarrassed for her lol

Return to “General Hospital”