Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.

Postby taramartin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 am

Somehow Nina is his mother and he knows it. Silas is his father but they don't know it. Just a hunch.

oltllover

Re: Just guessing (spoiler?) about Nathan.

Postby oltllover » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:00 am

Quote taramartin: Somehow Nina is his mother and he knows it. Silas is his father but they don't know it. Just a hunch.

The timing doesn't work. He is clearly older then Kiki and she is 21 and Silas didn't know about her so him and Ava must have parted ways about 22 years ago presumably after or around the time Nina went into the coma so even if she was pregnant Nathan would only be 22ish not old enough to be a seasoned detective. My theory right now is that he is maybe her brother I am wondering if Donna Mills character is her mother and Nathan is her son from an affair and they are both money hungry and they need to frame Silas so they can "kill" Nina and get her will/money.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 am

I'm thinking it's something about the money too.
There is something not Kosher about Nat.

The part that bothers me is Anna.
She's not questioning this enough and I don't like they are dumbing her down.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote taramartin: Somehow Nina is his mother and he knows it. Silas is his father but they don't know it. Just a hunch.

The timing doesn't work. He is clearly older then Kiki and she is 21 and Silas didn't know about her so him and Ava must have parted ways about 22 years ago presumably after or around the time Nina went into the coma so even if she was pregnant Nathan would only be 22ish not old enough to be a seasoned detective. My theory right now is that he is maybe her brother I am wondering if Donna Mills character is her mother and Nathan is her son from an affair and they are both money hungry and they need to frame Silas so they can "kill" Nina and get her will/money.

Age don't matter on GH or when what happen. RC writes to fit his s/l.

momofthree48

Postby momofthree48 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Is it known for sure that Nina is still in this coma? Has Silas or Sam confirmed that or are they assuming this? (I couldn't remember if someone has)? Because what if she isn't and her and Nathan have teamed up to find Silas guilty? What if she is the one who turned over the Will? She could truly believe that Silas did this or she is wanting revenge for his affair with Ava.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Quote momofthree48: Is it known for sure that Nina is still in this coma? Has Silas or Sam confirmed that or are they assuming this? (I couldn't remember if someone has)? Because what if she isn't and her and Nathan have teamed up to find Silas guilty? What if she is the one who turned over the Will? She could truly believe that Silas did this or she is wanting revenge for his affair with Ava.

That's a great thought! Who has actually seen Nina lately?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote momofthree48: Is it known for sure that Nina is still in this coma? Has Silas or Sam confirmed that or are they assuming this? (I couldn't remember if someone has)? Because what if she isn't and her and Nathan have teamed up to find Silas guilty? What if she is the one who turned over the Will? She could truly believe that Silas did this or she is wanting revenge for his affair with Ava.

That is a good theory as well. Hopefully this s/l gets going soon.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

I HOPE NOT! Silas has been on less than a year and already has a daughter and a nephew. He doesn't need anymore relatives right now!

Besides - Nathan is WAY TOO YOUNG to be the son of Silas and Nina.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 pm

OOPS - I meant he is way too OLD! This snow storm has my internet connection running SO SLOWLY!!

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 pm

OOPS - I meant he is way too OLD! This snow storm has my internet connection running SO SLOWLY!!

Return to “General Hospital”