Sam's Wedding Ring

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GHcircus

Sam's Wedding Ring

Postby GHcircus » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:39 pm

To not give away what the scene was, watch Sam's left hand in her (too long) scene with Silas. The most interesting thing about it was that her wedding ring was there and not there then there again.

meowbowow

Re: Sam's Wedding Ring

Postby meowbowow » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Quote GHcircus: To not give away what the scene was, watch Sam's left hand in her (too long) scene with Silas. The most interesting thing about it was that her wedding ring was there and not there then there again.

I saw it but I didn't see that it was gone. I must have turned my head away for a split second.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm

The ring is always on her finger, sometimes(because the band is thin) you hav to catch her hand at a different angle.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Didn't notice Sam's ring but, did notice Ava had a snake ring on today. Fitting!

lovelovegh

Postby lovelovegh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 am

Quote GHcircus: To not give away what the scene was, watch Sam's left hand in her (too long) scene with Silas. The most interesting thing about it was that her wedding ring was there and not there then there again.

I noticed this too. I thought how sad, she still wears her ring.

brunette

Postby brunette » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Quote lovelovegh:

I noticed this too. I thought how sad, she still wears her ring.

While knocking the boots with slimas. If she ever returns it to monica, she'll have to soak it in disinfectant. Lol

Return to “General Hospital”