They're Reeling Me In

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

They're Reeling Me In

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:11 am

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them 8)

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them :~

oltllover

Re: They're Reeling Me In

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 am

Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them 8)

Somehow these writers are starting to make me like these two together. There, I said it. I don't know if I will become a 'fan' of this couple, but I really enjoyed their scenes yesterday, found them believable and felt for them :~

welcome to the club. :)

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:27 am

To me this shows what a remarkable actor RH is, no matter what crazy character they have him play you can't help but get drawn in. He is amazing at pulling out our emotions.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 am

I really have enjoyed RH both as Todd and Franco he has great chemistry with Cary. I hope their relationship lasts a long time. The rescue scene was great I am happy to see that Franco was the one to save Carly. Part of me is happy is to see Michael, Dante, Sonny and Morgan eat crow.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:02 am

This couple is starting to grow on me too. I was very hesitant when they first made RH Franco, but since I loved him as Todd I was trying to keep an open mind. Very glad that I did, I enjoy him so much and after yesterday, I can get on the Carly/Franco bandwagon with no reservations.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:16 am

Quote Nightmoves: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. JD, this should make you happy. I liked Carly and Franco yesterday. I was even rooting for them 8)

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:17 am

I was 10000% agains RH being Franco and Carly hooking up with him. I HATED the whole idea with the heat of 10,000 suns >(

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 am

Quote oltllover:

welcome to the club. :)

I'm not a card carrying member yet ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:26 am

Quote Monkey Mama:

I keep going back & forth. I start to get into them as a couple, like when he scooped her up in his arms to save her! LOVED IT. But then I remember all the things he's done & I think - HOW on earth, not matter WHAT could Carly ever forgive him??!!?? What Mother could be with a man who in ANY way had even the slighted role in her child being raped???!! I just can't get past that.

I understand the logic but Carly has forgiven many a bad deed by many men and IMO Franco never intended for Michael to be raped and it wouldn't have happened if Michael was never in jail in the first place but that is a whole other topic. Yes it would have been easier if they made him someone else completely but I guess tptb are banking on RH's ability to sell this and they are banking on the mad, crazy, intense.......chemistry between these two.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:31 am

Quote Monkey Mama:

This is what gets me too >(

Return to “General Hospital”