Thank goodness, its....2/11/14

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
meowbowow

Re: Thank goodness, its....2/11/14

Postby meowbowow » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Quote Carolae: Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.

I wondered how she got them to do her bidding as well. Maybe she threatened to kill them. IMO they need to move her to another looney bin far away from Port Chuck!!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Carolae: Good observation and thought. Yes, it would have been a bit awkward with Carly and Franco finally in each other's arms at last. Am wondering what Heather offered those 2 guys in the institute to keep quiet and play along with her. Hopefully, we'll see that they are taken into custody also after Luke talks.

I just hope that it occurs to someone to go to Miscavage since someone was lying to Anna she should suspect something is up over there.

Doesn't Scott have his phone with him? Just call Anna.

LOL... I was thinking the same thing during their scenes (which were great BTW :D). He used his phone to take a pic of Luke in a wig, but he doesn't try to make a call for help? 8) :-)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
Quote oltllover:

I just hope that it occurs to someone to go to Miscavage since someone was lying to Anna she should suspect something is up over there.

Doesn't Scott have his phone with him? Just call Anna.

LOL... I was thinking the same thing during their scenes (which were great BTW :D). He used his phone to take a pic of Luke in a wig, but he doesn't try to make a call for help? 8) :-)

We notice all these details they overlook.

Return to “General Hospital”