Is Ava Telling The Truth?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
soulpatrol

Re: Is Ava Telling The Truth?

Postby soulpatrol » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 am

If her mouth is moving...shes lying. Shes trying so hard to get into AJ's head. No, they didn't let Sean Kanan go, hes still on contract according to him and his manager. I dont know or care anymore who killed Connie, I know it wasn't AJ. I just want him to be at peace and relax. He needs to clear his head. I was thinking Carlos coulda killed Connie but I dont htink he was in town then...whoever it is..they are connected to Ava and Julian...I've read the spoilers until March...AJ's not in it...well he gets beat up :( but looks like they are holding the Connie story again. *sigh*

Bizlet

Re: Is Ava Telling The Truth?

Postby Bizlet » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 am

Quote soulpatrol: If her mouth is moving...shes lying. Shes trying so hard to get into AJ's head. No, they didn't let Sean Kanan go, hes still on contract according to him and his manager. I dont know or care anymore who killed Connie, I know it wasn't AJ. I just want him to be at peace and relax. He needs to clear his head. I was thinking Carlos coulda killed Connie but I dont htink he was in town then...whoever it is..they are connected to Ava and Julian...I've read the spoilers until March...AJ's not in it...well he gets beat up :( but looks like they are holding the Connie story again. *sigh*

Well said. The only thing that is true about Ava is she out for Ava. I think she may even might have an ounce more feeling toward Carlos just because she needs an ally if she were to break away from Julian. She knows deep she really can't count on Morgan if she is playing Sonny.

Return to “General Hospital”