MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Penney Lane

Re: MY OPINION

Postby Penney Lane » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:39 pm

My goodness what has been happening on here??? I have not been on in awhile because of being sick. I come back and can't believe it. Everyone be nice. :))

JASAM FAN

Postby JASAM FAN » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:48 pm

Quote Honey Bun: My goodness what has been happening on here??? I have not been on in awhile because of being sick. I come back and can't believe it. Everyone be nice. :))

don't worry about it honey bun, i think we're all going to be ok. conversations just get a little out of hand (just a little rude, but we should be nice to each other ... like you said)

let's not say anymore mean words that offend people! (i wasn't referrin to you honey bun, to all of us ;) )

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:07 pm

I agree no one needs to call anyone names everyone is intitles to opinions on soaps.The name calling is obserd...

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:11 pm

I AM GLAD YOU GUYS CAME IN ON THIS CAUSE NO NAME CALLING SHOULD BE ALLOWED,THIS IS A FUN BOARD,,ANYWAYS MY EMAIL WORKS NOW I WILL BE EMAILING YOU ABOUT JASON HEHEHE!!!CAN'T WAIT

Return to “General Hospital”