MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
OnegirlOneboy

MY OPINION "KENTISHAD" IS RUDE TO EVERYONE ON THIS ..

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:34 am

SOAPSS.COM CALLS PEOPLE PYSCHOS,BABIES AND ALL KINDS OF THINGS.I THINK HER ATTITIUDE NEEDS TO CHANGE AND OR SHE NEEDS TO BE BUTTED OUT!!! ANYONE AGREE.

JaSam514

Re: MY OPINION

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:28 pm

I agree she called me and the game I started physco, I did not do anything to her to deserve that. I have never been mean to her or anything. In my opinion I think she was just mad because Liz and Jason were voted out and Jason and Sam are still in and going strong she is a Liason fan.

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:36 pm

Yes i have read a few and she is a bit rude.I am new so i am not trying to take control here but RUDE people she not be on these type of boards

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:27 pm

Quote IloveJason: Yes i have read a few and she is a bit rude.I am new so i am not trying to take control here but RUDE people she not be on these type of boards

Rude is calling real life people like Rebecca Herbst ugly and slu**y, which is what JaSam fans do all day long. You can hate the character all you want but RH doesn't deserve it. And FYI, I liked Jason better with Robin. >( >( >)

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:00 pm

Quote kentishad:
Quote IloveJason: Yes i have read a few and she is a bit rude.I am new so i am not trying to take control here but RUDE people she not be on these type of boards

Rude is calling real life people like Rebecca Herbst ugly and slu**y, which is what JaSam fans do all day long. You can hate the character all you want but RH doesn't deserve it. And FYI, I liked Jason better with Robin. >( >( >)

it's prob. just me, but i don't remember reading anything saying RH is a slu*. when people say that, i think they're talking about RH's character (liz). that has nothing to do with RH herself, just the person she's playing. and i just wanna say, just because someone offends your favorite couple (or whatever else it is), that shouldn't be a reason to offend that person by calling them a name. that is rude IMO. ;(

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:57 am

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
Quote kentishad:

it's prob. just me, but i don't remember reading anything saying RH is a slu*. when people say that, i think they're talking about RH's character (liz). that has nothing to do with RH herself, just the person she's playing. and i just wanna say, just because someone offends your favorite couple (or whatever else it is), that shouldn't be a reason to offend that person by calling them a name. that is rude IMO. ;(

And I am the one that you attacked yesterday and I just want to say that I have NEVER called RH(Liz) a slu* or said anything mean about her, I think she is a very pretty women, I actually like liz, I don't like her with Jason as a couple just friends, and I don't like the way that they have written her lately but I like her I have never said that I hate her. I loved the scences yesterday with Liz and Lucky.

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:36 pm

Quote JaSam514:
Quote BabyBlueEyes:
Quote kentishad:

And I am the one that you attacked yesterday and I just want to say that I have NEVER called RH(Liz) a slu* or said anything mean about her, I think she is a very pretty women, I actually like liz, I don't like her with Jason as a couple just friends, and I don't like the way that they have written her lately but I like her I have never said that I hate her. I loved the scences yesterday with Liz and Lucky.

yeah, those scenes with lucky and liz were really nice! :]

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:18 pm

If anyone is deliberately going against Soaps.com guidelines I ask that you please email me. You can find our email address under my photo. I will deal with them.

I'm very sorry on behalf of Soaps.com that someone is being allowed to attack people. I can assure you that this is NOT the way I want our boards run and will be taking care of things from here. :D Anyone who continues to be rude will be removed from our boards.

I have emailed Kentishad and asked that she review the guidelines.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:46 pm

Quote Chrissi: If anyone is deliberately going against Soaps.com guidelines I ask that you please email me. You can find our email address under my photo. I will deal with them.

I'm very sorry on behalf of Soaps.com that someone is being allowed to attack people. I can assure you that this is NOT the way I want our boards run and will be taking care of things from here. :D Anyone who continues to be rude will be removed from our boards.

I have emailed Kentishad and asked that she review the guidelines.

I didn't receive an email and I didn't mean to offend anyone but the truth is that JaSam fans do (not all of them) say that RH is a sl** along with Liz the character. And I have a tendency to say crazy or psycho a lot so it doesn't really mean anything and besides I'd much rather argue with fans of GH than with people who hate the show.

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:29 pm

Just re-read our guidelines, k? Soaps.com really is a great place for fans with all opinions, but we don't want people to feel badly after visiting! There's room for Sam and Elizabeth lovers!

Return to “General Hospital”