Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
meowbowow

Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Postby meowbowow » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Liz dont need to have anyone's number but her own. She is a hypocrite and one of the biggest lairs in PC. If men had Liz number they wouldn't drink around her. Its sonmething about a man being half drunk/drunk that turns Liz on and than he is stuck with a kid, and a one night stand that never goes away.I just hope Britt slaps her back when she slap her.[/quote]

No, liz has Britch's number, the freaking, lying baby stealer!! She should never, ever slap Liz but I adored that slap that liz gives her!! :-)

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Quote meowbowow: She tries that with men. When Lucky was first with Sarah she plotted to steal him from her. When Nic was with Rebecca, when Nic was with Brook-lynn, with Nic being with Britt now, when Lucky was with Sam, when Jason was with Sam, when Lucky was with Siobhan..... she just goes after what's not hers. It's a pattern.

Uhhh Liz had absolutely nothing to do with Nic when he was with Rebecca and skanky Sam stole Lucky from Liz out of spite so I
have no idea where your getting this mis - information. ~)[/quote]

I get the information from watching the show actually. ~)

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I loved that Liz brought up the dvd that went "missing". that shut Britt up. :-)

Yes! I am glad that Liz is getting some sl now! I think she and Nic are up for a reunion soon.

texas beauty

Postby texas beauty » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 am

Quote Layngel:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I loved that Liz brought up the dvd that went "missing". that shut Britt up. :-)

Yes! I am glad that Liz is getting some sl now! I think she and Nic are up for a reunion soon.

god, I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texas beauty

Postby texas beauty » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:50 am

Quote meowbowow: Liz dont need to have anyone's number but her own. She is a hypocrite and one of the biggest lairs in PC. If men had Liz number they wouldn't drink around her. Its sonmething about a man being half drunk/drunk that turns Liz on and than he is stuck with a kid, and a one night stand that never goes away.I just hope Britt slaps her back when she slap her.

No, liz has Britch's number, the freaking, lying baby stealer!! She should never, ever slap Liz but I adored that slap that liz gives her!! :-)[/quote]

liz is no better than britt, lizzie has done horrible more things than britt could do.

Return to “General Hospital”