Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
meowbowow

Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Postby meowbowow » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Beacuse Nik or Dante would do/say something to tip off Britch or her mother - thereby giving her a chance to cover her tracks again. (Like meddle with the DNA test)[/quote]

That's probably exactly what she'd do. She's done it before!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:10 pm

I agree, she's just a very sneaky girl[/quote]

No she isn't. That's britch!!

i need to get a life

Postby i need to get a life » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Quote shepmajor:
Quote Nightmoves: I don't know why Liz just doesn't tell Nik and/or Dante about her suspicions rather than sneaking around doing DNA tests and stealing hairbrushes. Really it would be a lot easier.

Beacuse Nik or Dante would do/say something to tip off Britch or her mother - thereby giving her a chance to cover her tracks again. (Like meddle with the DNA test)

Well she also has no proof... If she told Nick he'd most likely tell her she's making assumptions because of her negative feelings for Britt... & she can't tell Dante without knowing for sure... Think of the heartbreak it would cause if she brought her suspicions out only to have them false... Of corse we know that's not the case, but Elizabeth doesn't...

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. :) Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

I have been watching live on all the days she is on. :)

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

I remember when Liz appeared as part of the teen seen with Lucky she was a force to be reckoned with. The Britch would not have stood a chance. I see a lot of that side in her now.

Liz has never been a pushover. She has always taken what she wants, weather or not it was hers to take.

Aside from a brush, she took.......?????

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Quote meowbowow: I agree, she's just a very sneaky girl

No she isn't. That's britch!![/quote]

Yes she is actually. She is sneaking around getting unauthorized DNA..... key word "sneaking" = sneaky

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote ktmom: I am loving all the Liz scenes too. Liz has started to give as good as she gets now. :) Ten years ago, she would not have given Britt a run for her money. I have noticed her getting stronger over the past 5 years.

I have been watching live on all the days she is on. :)

Are you kidding? Ten years ago Liz would have had Ben out of the house already and made SURE Britt was run out of town. It was only during the Liz/Sam stuff that Liz had to be shown to be weak to garner Sam some sympathy. Liz has more fire than most of the characters on the shown that's what made me like her in the first place, she took no crap. Anyone that goes against Helena is a firecracker in my book!

I remember when Liz appeared as part of the teen seen with Lucky she was a force to be reckoned with. The Britch would not have stood a chance. I see a lot of that side in her now.

Liz has never been a pushover. She has always taken what she wants, weather or not it was hers to take.

Aside from a brush, she took.......?????

She tries that with men. When Lucky was first with Sarah she plotted to steal him from her. When Nic was with Rebecca, when Nic was with Brook-lynn, with Nic being with Britt now, when Lucky was with Sam, when Jason was with Sam, when Lucky was with Siobhan..... she just goes after what's not hers. It's a pattern.

Violette

Postby Violette » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:14 am

I keep seeing this title and I hear the Veggie Tales silly song....Oh where is my hairbrush? LOL It's as silly as Britt thinking about where it went.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 am

Quote Violette_Soaps.com: I keep seeing this title and I hear the Veggie Tales silly song....Oh where is my hairbrush? LOL It's as silly as Britt thinking about where it went.

I think Britt has Liz's number!
She knows when it was last seen, Liz's lame excuse for being at the house and her fake apology.
Something Britt herself would do!

I'm so torn.
Really like BOTH of these characters.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Violette_Soaps.com: I keep seeing this title and I hear the Veggie Tales silly song....Oh where is my hairbrush? LOL It's as silly as Britt thinking about where it went.

She knows when it was last seen, Liz's lame excuse for being at the house and her fake apology.

I'm so torn.

What happen to Liz got Britt's number. 8) I'll never question a fan but to me you have been really negative about Liz lately. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a fan of hers at all. I'm not torn one bit I have been a Liz fan from the start and have not stop to please other posters like you seem to do. The words that you describe Liz was not right in my opinion and that is why I question whether you are a fan of hers at all. JMO.

Baiting and bashing other posters is not allowed. Please see email. - ADMIN

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Quote lovelyliz:
Quote ransomha:

I'm so torn.

What happen to Liz got Britt's number. 8) I'll never question a fan but to me you have been really negative about Liz lately. Sometimes it's hard to believe you are a fan of hers at all. I'm not torn one bit I have been a Liz fan from the start and have not stop to please other posters like you seem to do. The words that you chose to describe Liz was not right in my opinion and that is why I question whether you are a fan at all. JMO.

I'm enjoying BOTH these characters!
They both give as good as they get, have been so entertaining to watch.
Very evenly matched in the scheming department.

Return to “General Hospital”