Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

Postby Hyatt4Life » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 pm

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Monkey Mama

Re: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch Confronting Liz About A Hairbrush Really?

I know this trick ain't confronting Elizabeth about a hairbrush? Who does she think that she is anyways? Didn't she steal Cameron's DVD? I think that she did. I just wish that Liz would be more aggressive when confronting her. I am so loving Liz these days. Go Liz and take this trick down fast and hard. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ummmm..... but Britt DID steal the hairbrush....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Britt did not steal the hair brush.

Liz did.
Britt is the one looking for the hairbrush.
She would not have taken it from herself??????

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Quote ransomha: Britt did not steal the hair brush.

Liz did.
Britt is the one looking for the hairbrush.
She would not have taken it from herself??????

Typo, clearly, I meant that Britt DOES has a right to confront Liz about stealing the hairbrush because Liz DID take it.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 pm

I loved that Liz brought up the dvd that went "missing". that shut Britt up. :-)

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Quote oltllover:

I loved that Liz brought up the dvd that went "missing". that shut Britt up. :-)

lol.... they are all hypocrites. Things are only ok when THEY do it. Can dish it out but can't take it!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Yes, the Trick did confront another Trick for stealing.Who is Liz,but(top Trick?)Liz might get taken down and I hope that britt slap the taste out her mouth or give her another Black eye like Sam did.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote oltllover:

lol.... they are all hypocrites. Things are only ok when THEY do it. Can dish it out but can't take it!

Liz is always trying to make someone look bad, when she is nothing but a sneaky low budget hooker. All of a sudden Liz is so clean, she actually make me sick, she would have gotten he ass kicked a longtime ago is it was Carly/Brooklyn/Sam.They gave her a s/l and something to do but and she actually does a greast job as being Ms. rubber neck Jones,but RC might throw Liz under the bus, and by than she will have more haters than she has already.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Quote Insxx:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote oltllover:

Liz is always trying to make someone look bad, when she is nothing but a sneaky low budget hooker. All of a sudden Liz is so clean, she actually make me sick, she would have gotten he ass kicked a longtime ago is it was Carly/Brooklyn/Sam.They gave her a s/l and something to do but and she actually does a greast job as being Ms. rubber neck Jones,but RC might throw Liz under the bus, and by than she will have more haters than she has already.

sure Liz is a hypocrite but the bottom line is Britt doesn't need anyone to make her look bad, she is bad all by herself lets not forget what Liz is trying to prove Ben is not hers and whatever happens to Britt next she deserves.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Quote Insxx:
Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote oltllover:

She's on almost everyday now!

Great friendship scene with her and Robin.
Her getting snarky with Britt.
Her scene with AJ.
Taking refuge with Nic.

No hater here!

Return to “General Hospital”