GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Postby Carolae » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 pm

We all know how long Robin has been on GH. However, when she returned to be reunited with hubby and daughter, it was nice. Now, she is off again for several months to direct a new movie and then will return again. Why is GH hanging on to this person? They certainly didn't have any empathy when they let Alan Quartermaine go years ago. With Robin out of the picture for several months, where does that leave Patrick once again? Does he wait for her to return or does he turn to Sabrina who he finds out is having his baby?

Postby ashuri-chan » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:43 pm

They might as well just recast her.

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:33 pm

No worries, she'll be back!

In the mean time maybe they can end some of the other s/l's that have lingered for months.

AJ could have been off doing another project in the time since we last saw him!

Postby g-mom » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:14 pm

I Feel bad for Emma,she might love Sabrina,but Robin is her mother,who keeps disappearing from her young life,i really wish they would recast her once for all

Postby butterflycake » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:14 pm

I also agree they need to recast Robins character. Kimberly is a great actress, but she is moving on with her directing and other projects. It is unfair to her scrubfans and to her...As fans we have to let go and let them move on with their personal lives. Please recast. robin would not leave Patrick and Emma just because Sabrina is having his baby, yet she is gonna use this as a reason to leave. Im not a scrubfan, and I like Sabrina and Robin, but do not want Sabrina back with Patrick. She is strong by herself and will be a great mom. Stop with bringing Robin back and leaving.

Return to “General Hospital”