Julian Jerome's backstory

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Julian Jerome's backstory

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote PatsMom:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79: I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

IMO, Julian is the breath of fresh air that PC needed. He is a complicated character with so much story potential because of his background and roots/family history on GH. I enjoy character development and there is so much to develop with Julian.

I could not agree more :) Julian is indeed a breath of fresh air. I am so looking foward to him developing a relationship with Alexis and his children. There is so much more to Julian than what has been shown so far (and I love what I have seen)IMO and I hope he is in PC for a long time 3)

ITA - and he's pretty easy on the eyes too!

VERY easy on the eyes :)

even with the boo boos. I bet Alexis is dying to kiss the boo boos and make them all better. ;)

I would love to kiss his boo boos and make him feel better *) *) *)

Count me in on that! *) *)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote PatsMom:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Howie79: I would definitely like to see more of a backstory for Julian. Maybe something that will help him develop his relationships with Sam/Danny and Lucas.

IMO, Julian is the breath of fresh air that PC needed. He is a complicated character with so much story potential because of his background and roots/family history on GH. I enjoy character development and there is so much to develop with Julian.

I could not agree more :) Julian is indeed a breath of fresh air. I am so looking foward to him developing a relationship with Alexis and his children. There is so much more to Julian than what has been shown so far (and I love what I have seen)IMO and I hope he is in PC for a long time 3)

even with the boo boos. I bet Alexis is dying to kiss the boo boos and make them all better. ;)

Me too, me too! *) *)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Quote Howie79:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote PatsMom:
Quote Nightmoves:

Me too, me too! *) *)

He seems to have enough boo boo's to go around. I think we could all help in out in that area. *) *) *)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Julian says to Lucas, " a good looking guy like you with NO Girlfriends, I find that hard to believe"

Some can say the same about Julian.

Lucas says because he's GAY, interesting......

luluspencer

Postby luluspencer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:17 pm

also think they plan to make something more of Julian Jerome but they lost the thread they can not keep a good story going it always goes back to the same people.

prussell95

Postby prussell95 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:58 pm

I feel like it is a backstory to Julian and I think may be he might have not had been treated good by his father. I really believe it is a story behind him and his father. He even told Lucas today he always want to be a better father than his father was to him.

prussell95

Postby prussell95 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:02 pm

ransombia get a life, you do not even know what you are talking about. First when you go in witness protection program you do get a job because that is why they give you new identication. You do not mooch off the government stupid

prussell95

Postby prussell95 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Axl Rose I thought the same thing that Julian maybe WSB agent. Even Sonny thought the same thing and he told Olivia "that WSB was trying to bring him down and he believe that Julian was working for them. But Olivia told Sonny he was not working for WSB

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Quote prussell95: ransombia get a life, you do not even know what you are talking about. First when you go in witness protection program you do get a job because that is why they give you new identication. You do not mooch off the government stupid

That's not very nice.

He's mooching off his sister now isn't he?
And who do you think pays for his relocation, housing? new identity. WE the tax payers do.
If you don't agree with my post there are polite ways to state your opinions.

Return to “General Hospital”