Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
z0deac

Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash

Postby z0deac » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Am I the only one who finds it odd that for months each time Felix and Brad come close to kissing there is an interruption, but Lucas has been on the show for a a couple of weeks and by the second episode he and Brad were already kissing? Are the writers afraid of having a black guy and an Asian kissing, but okay with an Asian guy and a white guy Kissing?

brunette

Re: Felix, Brad and Lucas - writers fear of a backlash

Postby brunette » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Ooor felix does not want to kiss a man on camera. Not everyone is willing to everything on camera. Some people say no nudity or no sheer clothing. You never know.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 pm

maybe the interruptions are on purpose to keep them from kissing so it will be easier for Brad to get involved with Lucas.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: maybe the interruptions are on purpose to keep them from kissing so it will be easier for Brad to get involved with Lucas.

I think this is the more likely scenario. There have been many times we've watched two heterosexual characters get interrupted to build up suspense or anticipation, I see no difference here. I think they are making a point for Felix and Brad to just not be able to get together to open the door for Lucas to step in. I think a triangle is on the way for these three.

Return to “General Hospital”