Really Carly

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
strawberrybutterfly

Really Carly

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 pm

You let Heather man-handle you like that, I thought you were so big and bad. And then you just stand there when the beam starts shaking....you used to be more street-wise than this.

stonecoldhot

Re: Really Carly

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Quote strawberrybutterfly: You let Heather man-handle you like that, I thought you were so big and bad. And then you just stand there when the beam starts shaking....you used to be more street-wise than this.

Right before Carly kicked Heather, I thought, Carly is still in those heels, her feet must be killing her :-)

strawberrybutterfly

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote strawberrybutterfly: You let Heather man-handle you like that, I thought you were so big and bad. And then you just stand there when the beam starts shaking....you used to be more street-wise than this.

Right before Carly kicked Heather, I thought, Carly is still in those heels, her feet must be killing her :-)

LOL, When she kicked Heather, I thought finally she is going to take that old bag down....but no!

Trueheart 6

Postby Trueheart 6 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Carly looks pretty good for having been missing for a couple of weeks. My hair would have been pretty greasy by now, and my makeup totally gone. Anyone would be pretty dirty by now.

cottonjenn

Postby cottonjenn » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:05 pm

There was a moment when she knocked Heather out and kicked the knife away that she could have ran out of there, why didn't she. So stupid. She deserves what she gets.

corazon

Postby corazon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:08 pm

I agree. Also when she cut herself loose, instead of running she stands there taking in the scenery. After she hit heather on the head, that should of been the end of it. But, no the writers had to revive Heather. This story line is wearing me down.

xseannax

Postby xseannax » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Quote Trueheart 6: Carly looks pretty good for having been missing for a couple of weeks. My hair would have been pretty greasy by now, and my makeup totally gone. Anyone would be pretty dirty by now.

Haha, I keep ranting about that. Girl just looks like she stepped out of a salon. Put some grease in that hair and some dirt on her face. She'll still look gorgeous but a little more realistic :)

Return to “General Hospital”