Michael Muhney as Jason Morgan

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Adam Love

Re: Michael Muhney as Jason Morgan

Postby Adam Love » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Quote Stacey Augustin: We want MM at General hospital. We the fans want him there and we will follow. You will gain a great actor and a huge fan following. He would be a good choose for GH. #teammuhney

Postby debrajean » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Quote justtwocents:
Quote jl4ever: Do you honestly believe ABC/Disney would touch MM after the allegations of sexual assault? I don't think so!

I'm hoping that the execs at ABC know JFP's ploys -- that those allegations were only that and stirred by CBS/Sony/JFP, IMO. Not one bit of proof ever surfaced. It wouldn't be fair for him to be denied a job due to allegations alone. I get what you're saying, but I hope that's not the case. He is an excellent actor and deserves to showcase his talents -- and wherever he lands, He'll bring a ton of fans with him...like me. :)

Well said my friend...ICAM

Postby cindebugg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 am

Quote Adam Love:
Quote cindebugg: I don't think GH is going to touch MM with a 10 ft. pole. Even if he's innocent of the sexual harassment allegations he is guilty of being hard to deal with and full of hubris.
It seems like Frank runs a pretty tight ship and I don't think he would put up with that for a minute.

If he shows up in PC I hope it's as Jason Quatermaine who has no memory of his hitman years. It would give opportunity to reset a tired rather one note character with a more layered gray character that MM excels at portraying.

I like your idea of MM playing Jason who has forgotten all of the bad deeds he has done with the mob. It would be the first time the Jason Character could finally show some emotion, and not have that same straight face that the fans having been looking at for the last 22 years. As far as MM's hubris goes, Y&R is a toxic environment to work in, and having to deal with bad writers, JFP, and EB, it does not help the situation. MM deserves a second chance, and in a better place to work at. The only thing MM really did was make himself look like a better actor than EB, and EB just could not handle that.

I'm aware of the working environment at YR. The problem is that MM had some of the same issues while at Veronica Mars and it was the reason his character was killed off. I think MM is a very talented guy but he needs to get his ego in check and he needs to stay off social media. Especially twitter.
As for the sexual harassment allegations, I don't know what happened but some of the reasons for why MM hasn't denied it make no sense to me. He says he won't sue because he doesn't want to be blacklisted but from where I'm sitting he already is. MM doesn't seem like the type of guy who would allow those allegations to go unchallenged if he wasn't guilty. I also think of HHK who has been called such vile names. If I were her I would have taken to twitter and denied it all if nothing happened. MM and HHK could have issued a joint statement that would have taken care of this whole mess. Also, if JFP set him up I would expect her firing. CBS/Sony know how popular MM and Adam are with the fans. I'm sure they did a lengthy investigation before making any decisions.
My hope is that MM has learned a long lasting lesson and gets his act together. We'll see.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:06 pm

MM if he were to show up as Jason Quartermaine with no memory of being Jason Morgan then that would be great because I could actually see MM as Jason Q and then MM as Jason having to start his life over again but then having to reconcile the fact that he was Jason Morgan and that he was a mob enforcer but also that he kept his brother's son Michael away from AJ practically giving him to Sonny

But MM he would actually be better as Jason Morgan and why? Because as Jason Morgan he would actually be able to play the character better than SBu ever did and as Jason Morgan MM he would be able to rock the black leather jacket quite easily as well having the trademark Jason hairstyle

But MM as Jason Morgan he would no doubt have chemistry with Kelly Monaco (Sam) as well as Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth) but also MM as Jason I could even see him with Robin too

Return to “General Hospital”