Spencer Cassadine

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lovelovegh

Spencer Cassadine

Postby lovelovegh » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 pm

I was just rewatching last weeks episode with Cam, Spencer and Emma. All I have to say is Spencer Cassadine is a brat. These lil cuties will be the future of GH if it stays on the air and I have to wonder if Spencer will grow up to be a jerk instead of sweetheart like his daddy.

I did love hwo Spencer said to cam, go date Jocelyn Jax...LOL..good grief...poor Joc.

ransomha

Re: Spencer Cassadine

Postby ransomha » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm

I think he's really Hugh Hefner's son.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:11 pm

I think all the kids were cuties the other day. They almost got Heather off her game.

TJM0324

Postby TJM0324 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

I think it just says Nic isn't really raising him, because he would not allow that. Guess the rich have to many Nanny's.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Quote ransomha: I think he's really Hugh Hefner's son.

When that little brat came waltzing in with that Hugh Hefner smoking jacket - I honestly thought he'd pull a pipe outa his pocket. Dang - that kid is snotty and conceited and totally obnoxious to the hilt!

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 pm

If this was real life and I had a student show behavior like spencer! I would suspect insecurity and low self esteem. Usually the braggarts are compensating.

Spence has had a tumultuous life and has had no continuity of caregivers, as Nic is around but not doing the brunt of the upbringing. It's always a nanny who does that.

Contrast that to Cam, who has had upheavals but always with the love and guidance of Liz.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Quote mauimama:

When that little brat came waltzing in with that Hugh Hefner smoking jacket - I honestly thought he'd pull a pipe outa his pocket. Dang - that kid is snotty and conceited and totally obnoxious to the hilt!

He must be watching the playboy channel as i've never seen Nic act that way.

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Quote mauimama:

Spencer is like that because daddy dear is not correcting him. Childern will do what they can get by with OR test you to see IF they can get by with it. Poor or rich ANYONE can tech their child mannors. Look at the wackadoodles who rased Nicholas yet he had perfact mannors. Nicholas needs to spend real time with Spencer and teach him some basics.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Spencer was just a little boy showing off to impress a girl. No big deal.

Meeksmonk

Postby Meeksmonk » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

I think it's a big deal when a little boy is telling a grown woman that she works for him (all of Heather's crap aside). Nic needs to set that boy straight. I can't say it's a surprise though. Hopefully Nic catches on to it and teaches the boy some manners. This kid storyline is so annoying but the little actors are so cute!

Return to “General Hospital”