Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
brunette

Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Postby brunette » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Stop bring back the supposed dead and start bring the ones that are still alive and well.

TJM0324

Re: Bring back-johnny, matt, ethan, jax & keep robert

Postby TJM0324 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:58 pm

My feelings exactly.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

ah76

Postby ah76 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 pm

The show may want to bring those characters back but the actors may not want to return.They may not want to be on GH right now and wants to do other things.As for the characters they are bringing back now Lucas wasn't dead and as far as i know Victor Cassadine was in prison.Now i know in the past some characters might have said he died in prison but they could have been mistaken.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Quote Bizlet: Maybe Maxie will find Johnny or his twin on her eat, pray, love journey.

:D

brunette

Postby brunette » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Quote ah76: The show may want to bring those characters back but the actors may not want to return.They may not want to be on GH right now and wants to do other things.As for the characters they are bringing back now Lucas wasn't dead and as far as i know Victor Cassadine was in prison.Now i know in the past some characters might have said he died in prison but they could have been mistaken.

I'm sure there's truth to what you're saying but I love all these characters and wish at least one would make it back. I still think one or two of them probably wanted to stay but were forced out. Like ethan and jax?? I love robert, always have and I would love it if he was permanent.

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Too bad GH let Johnny go and his crazy father. There was more potential left with the storyline. They interacted well together and it was exciting to watch them. I like Ethan -- he had lot of potential but GH axed him as well. It is strange how they continue to keep some actors/actresses around who really have run their course on GH: Lucy, Scott, and Heather. It just make you pick up the remote.

strawberrybutterfly

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 pm

They can not keep Robert,what is there for him to do? His job was to catch criminals, the criminals run amok in Port Charles these days, they never get caught or go to jail. They would have to dumb Robert down for him to stay in PC.

lovelovegh

Postby lovelovegh » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Quote brunette: Stop bring back the supposed dead and start bring the ones that are still alive and well.

I agree...I loved Ethan, the actor was great, I also watched him on bunheads. They really screwed up getting rid of him. Jax...love him too and he has said many times he would come back but has not been asked. it is crazy because a lot of fans want him back. robert is going back t Y&R which sucks. Would love Johnny and Matt back...I really wish Johnny would come back when Maxie comes back. I also wish they would recast Lucky...there is no way that character would stay away from his kids this long.

I like seeing old characters but I really like teh ones you suggested.

brunette

Postby brunette » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 pm

I pick up the remote any time I see Scott and lucy or the tbree teenagers...tj/molly/rafe.

Return to “General Hospital”