Spoiler Silas/Franco

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Spoiler Silas/Franco

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:37 pm

I started a thread on this but could not find it.
Thursday Silas and Franco are going to be cell mates. Looking forward to that. Now that Sam has convinced Silas to Alexis we should get some scenes bt Alexis and Diane as well.

stonecoldhot

Re: Spoiler Silas/Franco

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Quote Bizlet: I started a thread on this but could not find it.
Thursday Silas and Franco are going to be cell mates. Looking forward to that. Now that Sam has convinced Silas to Alexis we should get some scenes bt Alexis and Diane as well.

I hope so,love Diane & Alexis,wish they would become friends again,over a bottle of wine

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:

I hope so,love Diane & Alexis,wish they would become friends again,over a bottle of wine

Yes since this time they would just bumping into each other at each the PCPD not battling it out in court.
Maybe they will celebrate the release of Franco and Silas over a big bottle of wine.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote stonecoldhot:

Yes since this time they would just bumping into each other at each the PCPD not battling it out in court.
Maybe they will celebrate the release of Franco and Silas over a big bottle of wine.

Would like to see Diane back together with Max to, such good actress`s, a shame not to use them more

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:52 pm

I like Diane -- wish she had more screen time. She is smart, classy and knows how to win in court! She is a very good actress and is under-utilized. Writers mistake!

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:58 pm

I love Diane, sharp lawyer, attrative woman, her and Max are a great couple, tptb need to put them back together.

Now about Silas & Franco, the actors have great chemistry, I am looking forward to seeing them as cell mates, should be fun. :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Looking forward to this! :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:22 am

Quote oltllover: Looking forward to this! :)

Tomorrow's show it should be good.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover: Looking forward to this! :)

Tomorrow's show it should be good.

Hopefully. I am also looking forward to the interaction between RH and Chandra Wilson(grey's anatomy) I know she isn't playing Bailey but I suspect theire will be some fun banter between these two.

Return to “General Hospital”