so heres the thing...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tyandy

so heres the thing...

Postby tyandy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:52 pm

about posting you comments/opinions here...yeah it doesnt always turn into such a nice little debate thing...and that kinda sucks....one would think with a group of what one would assume would be grown ass women...that you could actually have a friendly debate with other people who watch the same show, see the same thing, but yet wont judge you for god forbid having a different opinion. all I have to say to those that are combative, dont bother talking to me or responding to a post that Ive posted, its really a waste of YOUR time....thanks for listening

ashuri-chan

Re: so heres the thing...

Postby ashuri-chan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Been there and done that. You can't tell people not to post on your topics. You can't exclude people from conversation by telling them not to comment. So if they reply to you, don't reply back. That's what I've started doing with users I don't like.

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Quote ashuri-chan: Been there and done that. You can't tell people not to post on your topics. You can't exclude people from conversation by telling them not to comment. So if they reply to you, don't reply back. That's what I've started doing with users I don't like.

yes I know...just putting it out there...aside from reporting some...figured I would appeal to the rational side of the supposed adults....but thanks...btw...I enjoy posting with you..youre a straight shooter and I like that... ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:14 am

The rules are so simple.
Talk about the show and it's characters.
Not about the posters, no bashing or baiting.

The posters that do this are a joy to post with, the others are best to skip.

Return to “General Hospital”