I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sunlight1949

Re: I love Ava & Morgan and I'm not ashamed to say it!

Postby sunlight1949 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Ava (Maura West) is an very good actress. I watched her on As the World Turns for years as Carly. Too bad the writers has made her treacherous and a murderer. Though she plays the part well. She has lots of potential if the writers keep her on board.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote iluvtad:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote RobynH: I know I'm in the minority but I look forward to seeing them. They are both a hot mess but together, they are smoking!

Does anyone else like them?

Good for you. They are both adults and free to be with whom they wish.

I bet if this was the other way around, a young woman and an older man, we would not be seeing all the animosity aimed at Ava.

Took me awhile, but yes, I like them together, I just hope she isn't framing Silas, or that she killed Connie!
And yes, I also think if it were an older man/younger woman thing, no one would be raising any eyebrows.

I think if Duke or Sonny were dating Kiki people would have the exact same ICK feelings.

Actually I get ick feelings with whomever Sonny dates.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha:
Quote iluvtad:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote RobynH: I know I'm in the minority but I look forward to seeing them. They are both a hot mess but together, they are smoking!

I bet if this was the other way around, a young woman and an older man, we would not be seeing all the animosity aimed at Ava.

Took me awhile, but yes, I like them together, I just hope she isn't framing Silas, or that she killed Connie!
And yes, I also think if it were an older man/younger woman thing, no one would be raising any eyebrows.

I think if Duke or Sonny were dating Kiki people would have the exact same ICK feelings.

They sure don't , can't seem to get enough actually . At least Sonny never had to say inappropriate things to his sister.....

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha:
Quote iluvtad:
Quote ghfanfare:

They sure don't , can't seem to get enough actually . At least Sonny never had to say inappropriate things to his sister.....

You missed an important word I and I am entitled to my opinion about a character.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha:
Quote iluvtad:
Quote ghfanfare:

You missed an important word I and I am entitled to my opinion about a character.

Who said you didn't? You commented on my post and I returned the favor. That's the whole purpose of the message board. Sorry if you don't like that Sonny has to beat the woman off with a stick . That's how they. Write the character .

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ransomha:
Quote iluvtad:
Quote ghfanfare:

h

Who said you didn't? You commented on my post and I returned the favor. That's the whole purpose of the message board. Sorry if you don't like that Sonny has to beat the woman off with a stick . That's how they. Write the character . He's a lady lover and they can't get enough .

diehard soaps lover

Postby diehard soaps lover » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:43 pm

I love Morgan and Ava together as well. However, today's episode of GH was a disappointment with Morgan sending Ava a text breaking up with her. He should have been a man and told his dad he would not leave Ava. Even though she hates Sonny, she has always been fair with Morgan. In Fact when Julian tried to turn Morgan against his father Ava stood up to her brother and supported Morgan and defended Sonny saying he would never hurt Morgan. I don't feel like Morgan should have turned his back on Ava so quickly.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Quote diehard soaps lover: I love Morgan and Ava together as well. However, today's episode of GH was a disappointment with Morgan sending Ava a text breaking up with her. He should have been a man and told his dad he would not leave Ava. Even though she hates Sonny, she has always been fair with Morgan. In Fact when Julian tried to turn Morgan against his father Ava stood up to her brother and supported Morgan and defended Sonny saying he would never hurt Morgan. I don't feel like Morgan should have turned his back on Ava so quickly.

ITA! Hopefully it isn`t over between them

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote diehard soaps lover: I love Morgan and Ava together as well. However, today's episode of GH was a disappointment with Morgan sending Ava a text breaking up with her. He should have been a man and told his dad he would not leave Ava. Even though she hates Sonny, she has always been fair with Morgan. In Fact when Julian tried to turn Morgan against his father Ava stood up to her brother and supported Morgan and defended Sonny saying he would never hurt Morgan. I don't feel like Morgan should have turned his back on Ava so quickly.

ITA! Hopefully it isn`t over between them

I think it will take more than Sonny breaking glassware and Julian's threats to keep those two apart the first time Morgan sees Michael and Kiki kissing In front of him he will remember why he left in the first place. Then back to Ava he will go.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Typical kid/teenage move. Breaking up with his girlfriend by text message. And Morgan"s not a man, he's a teenage boy . His actions fit his age .

Return to “General Hospital”