Why does the child have to go with the mother

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ashuri-chan

Re: Why does the child have to go with the mother

Postby ashuri-chan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:07 am

Quote brunette:
Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote brunette: Honey I can't keep explaining, you either get it or you don't. Guess you don't. Its ok...its all good. :-)

Sweetie, you apparently have nothing else to explain. It's obvious you think Emma deserves a substitute father but not a sub mother.

I'm too old for this. Are you okay or just very confused?? You're not making sense. Done. Stay safe

Are YOU okay? You're not making any sense. If you're really done then stop commenting. You clearly have nothing of value to add.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 am

I think its in where Robin is going, usually a child stays where the one parent is stable, as in being the job, family, and the security of a home life, there's Anna and Duke, her friends, and her home she practically grew up in, she knows Robin loves her, but because of the cure Robin found she needs to go where she can help others and that is what Robin does. Hello ashuri chan, miss you

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Quote Bettie Davis: I think its in where Robin is going, usually a child stays where the one parent is stable, as in being the job, family, and the security of a home life, there's Anna and Duke, her friends, and her home she practically grew up in, she knows Robin loves her, but because of the cure Robin found she needs to go where she can help others and that is what Robin does. Hello ashuri chan, miss you

Exactly! Do our President's children resent him when he's traveling the world working or do they admire him and are proud of him?

brunette

Postby brunette » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Classless and dumb. What a comparison. ... ~) Time to start a new one.

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Quote brunette: Classless and dumb. What a comparison. ... ~) Time to start a new one.

Still nothing of value to add. Try again.

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote brunette: Classless and dumb. What a comparison. ... ~) Time to start a new one.

Still nothing of value to add. Try again.

Amen... :)

Return to “General Hospital”