Sonny Spoiler for Monday

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Sonny Spoiler for Monday

Postby Bizlet » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:09 am

He is breaking glassware again it is going to be a bad week for Sonny I guess he is upset that Morgan is working for the Jerome family.

Monkey Mama

Re: Sonny Spoiler for Monday

Postby Monkey Mama » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:26 am

Quote Bizlet: He is breaking glassware again it is going to be a bad week for Sonny I guess he is upset that Morgan is working for the Jerome family.

Oh boo hoo hoo.... poor Sonny. LOL Julian may have turned his son against him but at least Sonny can rest easy knowing that he inconvenienced Julian by having to find a new place to live!! HAHA!!....Ya, cause that's on the same level ~)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Bizlet: He is breaking glassware again it is going to be a bad week for Sonny I guess he is upset that Morgan is working for the Jerome family.

Oh boo hoo hoo.... poor Sonny. LOL Julian may have turned his son against him but at least Sonny can rest easy knowing that he inconvenienced Julian by having to find a new place to live!! HAHA!!....Ya, cause that's on the same level ~)

We know where Julian is going to end up living after this eviction in a house right next door to Sonny. So who will be having the last laugh then.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:18 pm

LOL

Return to “General Hospital”