Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
brunette

Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Postby brunette » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:08 pm

I feel so sorry for the robin fans... %( just when you think all is good she thinks only of herself and forgets about her family. How odd?? No wait, that's what she's known for. Thank God she's a good Dr. because the mother/wife just doesn't work for her. Can't wait to see her sorry a$$ gone, even if its not forever. She's a filler. :D

lulujaz

Re: Robin is abandoning her daughter/husband again?

Postby lulujaz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:28 pm

What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

brunette

Postby brunette » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Quote lulujaz: What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

AMEN!! That's my feeling also. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her but if you're coming back make it work biotch. Don't destroy a great thing for patrick and emma for NOTHING. She's obnoxious, self righteous and on many occasions selfish.

Please be gone robin and stay gone. Nobody wants or needs you back.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm

I am glad I am not only one that does not think she walks on water. That is what I truly like about RC's writing style over Guza he knows how to write for an ensemble cast and not just write around a few stars. Your favorite may not be on everyday, but the show won't come crashing down if someone dose not renew their contract.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Quote brunette:
Quote lulujaz: What was the point of all the buildup and bringing Robin back? I Hope she stays gone. I know she's a legacy character but I never liked her after Stone died. such a sanctimonious busy body. I hate her nasally voice. She always sounds congested. An acting coach could fix that. Oh, wait, she wants to direct. I say go live your dreams but stop popping in and out of GH. Now here's this whole Patrina baby drama left in the wake.

AMEN!! That's my feeling also. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her but if you're coming back make it work biotch. Don't destroy a great thing for patrick and emma for NOTHING. She's obnoxious, self righteous and on many occasions selfish.

I agree with you. Patty & Emma could of had Sabrina, someone who truly loved them

brunette

Postby brunette » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:16 pm

The difference we both relationship's is huge. Robin and pPatrick were ok but with many many bumps and while I believe in helping the needy ( I volunteer for the elderly and homeless) you don't leave your list kid behind with your husband indefinitely bc you want to help others. You either wait till your kid is a little older or take them with you. The younger years are too important and there wil ALWAYS be someone to help. If you want ghem...make it work. The robin character doesn't care. Plain and simple.

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Quote brunette: The difference we both relationship's is huge. Robin and pPatrick were ok but with many many bumps and while I believe in helping the needy ( I volunteer for the elderly and homeless) you don't leave your list kid behind with your husband indefinitely bc you want to help others. You either wait till your kid is a little older or take them with you. The younger years are too important and there wil ALWAYS be someone to help. If you want ghem...make it work. The robin character doesn't care. Plain and simple.

I agree. Helping others is a good thing but when you have a small child that child comes first. Even if you have a good support system , SO WHAT, they are not the mother YOU are. While I like Anna and Robert they were not known for putting Robin first either You would think Robin would learn what NOT to do when you become a mother

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 am

Quote brunette: The difference we both relationship's is huge. Robin and pPatrick were ok but with many many bumps and while I believe in helping the needy ( I volunteer for the elderly and homeless) you don't leave your list kid behind with your husband indefinitely bc you want to help others. You either wait till your kid is a little older or take them with you. The younger years are too important and there wil ALWAYS be someone to help. If you want ghem...make it work. The robin character doesn't care. Plain and simple.

It would be obvious if Robin left,she doesn't care about her husband and daughter at all, and she would leave knowning that Dr O was going to be in the same town as her daughter.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote brunette:

I agree with you. Patty & Emma could of had Sabrina, someone who truly loved them

I am relatively new to GH and was not familiar with Robin as a character. I knew she had a lot of fans who were just elated to hear she was returning.

Since her return we have hardly seen her with Emma. I saw more Sabrina time with Emma and they clearly loved each other.

From what I have seen of Robin I am not a fan and don't understand why they brought her back only to rip the family apart yet again. I'm not sure how they are going to handle it, but feel sorry for both Emma and Patrick.

brunette

Postby brunette » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Exactly my points about robin. Others have criticized me because they say "women can have career and be a parent" and I say yes you can, but the way robin's character does it is not a good reflection of a mother that puts her family first......NOT AT ALL! In real life it is almost a miracle for a child to grow up without issues with parents that are never around for whatever reason. Personally I would love to have it all but not at the expense of me not being around for my kid to help her and enjoy the little miracles she may have. There's a word for it....sacrifice.

Return to “General Hospital”