Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Re: Brad has legacy ties to GH's past= the 80s

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:59 am

Unless Brad's mother was the one who was white and his dad was the one was Chinese

prussell95

Postby prussell95 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 pm

when Brad was telling Lucas about Asia mob was in the 80's first thing came to my mind was they have some connection to Julian Jerome. Also I thought the pharmacist may be Brad's grandfather or some relate to him. The reason why I thought about the pharmacist maybe Brad's grandfather because he might have made a deal like Julian did with WSB. When Detective West ask why did he tell that twenty years ago and he said he did not want to get involve. The reason why if he was in WSB he would not want to drawn any attention to his self.

Chloe_Spirit

Postby Chloe_Spirit » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

I thought that was just a great throwback to an iconic past story line and it was a great little nod to the audience when Lucas said "Port Charles has an Asian Quarter?!?" because it's true- after that story line the Asian Quarter was pretty much never seen or mentioned again! :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:50 am

Quote Chloe_Spirit: I thought that was just a great throwback to an iconic past story line and it was a great little nod to the audience when Lucas said "Port Charles has an Asian Quarter?!?" because it's true- after that story line the Asian Quarter was pretty much never seen or mentioned again! :)

I thought so too! I loved the Asian Quarter storyline.

Chloe_Spirit

Postby Chloe_Spirit » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Chloe_Spirit: I thought that was just a great throwback to an iconic past story line and it was a great little nod to the audience when Lucas said "Port Charles has an Asian Quarter?!?" because it's true- after that story line the Asian Quarter was pretty much never seen or mentioned again! :)

I did too! I actually re-watched it a few months ago on youtube. So much fun to see glamorous 80s style Anna & Felicia (so much hair! :) ) Young Robert and that stylish Police Commissioners pad he used to live in and Robin finding out who her parents were and still a hottie Frisco going from rock star to crime fighter! :-)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Quote Chloe_Spirit:
Quote Nightmoves:

I did too! I actually re-watched it a few months ago on youtube. So much fun to see glamorous 80s style Anna & Felicia (so much hair! :) ) Young Robert and that stylish Police Commissioners pad he used to live in and Robin finding out who her parents were and still a hottie Frisco going from rock star to crime fighter! :-)

I have watched some of it too! That was really when GH was great IMO (not that I don't still love it now). One of my favorite scenes is when Anna sees Robin and they run to each other after Robin had been kidnapped.

brunette

Postby brunette » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Wow, I've been watching gh for over 30 yrs and I don't remember anything asian. Can someone give me the 411 ?

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Quote brunette: Wow, I've been watching gh for over 30 yrs and I don't remember anything asian. Can someone give me the 411 ?

Just youtube 'General Hospital Asian Quarter' it's all there

brunette

Postby brunette » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you

Return to “General Hospital”