Who is that?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
calliope

Who is that?

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I haven't been watching very long and sometimes miss episodes. Who was the cutie Anna was talking to today? Is he just a cop or does he have some other relationship on the show?

ashuri-chan

Re: Who is that?

Postby ashuri-chan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Detective Nathan West. Cue the swooning. -Swoon!-

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Oh he is scrumptious! No connection to anyone? Just a policeman?

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:17 pm

No family connections so far. Just a cop who came to town to take down Silas. He might be involved in the Dante/Lulu story line soon though.

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 pm

He is investigating the overdose of Dr. Clay's wife many years ago. He also has been sniffing around Lulu, who has not told him that she is married. ~)

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Thank you all. If you are long time viewers you might not realize how many characters there are, compared to some other soaps. I get lost sometimes and appreciate your help.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:58 am

Quote ashuri-chan: No family connections so far. Just a cop who came to town to take down Silas. He might be involved in the Dante/Lulu story line soon though.

My thinking on the eye candy cop from NYC is that he is the younger brother of Silas's comatose wife which is why he WON'T give up the assumption that Silas tried to kill his wife. J. M.O.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:49 am

I thought Nathan and Lulu only shared that one scene together?? Does that really constitute sniffing or was there more that I missed?? lol

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Quote elijahsgotit: I thought Nathan and Lulu only shared that one scene together?? Does that really constitute sniffing or was there more that I missed?? lol

We can all see the writing on the wall -- Shrwlu isn't happy with Dante so it won't take much - she and the new cop both show up at the Rib one nite - too much to drink and slam, bam, thank you mame -- Hope Dante finds them both in bed and dumps that twit once and for all!

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Quote mauimama:
Quote elijahsgotit: I thought Nathan and Lulu only shared that one scene together?? Does that really constitute sniffing or was there more that I missed?? lol

We can all see the writing on the wall -- Shrwlu isn't happy with Dante so it won't take much - she and the new cop both show up at the Rib one nite - too much to drink and slam, bam, thank you mame -- Hope Dante finds them both in bed and dumps that twit once and for all!

Ohh I'm not doubting that something could happen. Heck, I wouldn't put it past Lulu to do it just out of spite toward Dante. I just didn't think one scene was enough to say that Nathan was sniffing but if I had to put that title on one of them, I'd say it was more Lulu, Jmho.

Return to “General Hospital”