Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Just heard a new rumor that Michael Muhney of Young and the Restless fame, Adam Newman himself might be jumping over to General Hospital

Right here in this article link I am about to give everyone

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/michael-muhney-general-hospital-young-and-the-restless-hired-0123/

If this rumor ends up coming true then Michael Muhney I can actually see him as a re-cast Jason Morgan but if Sean Kanan were not AJ then Michael Muhney I could actually see him as AJ Quartermaine as well

But then again Michael Muhney I could always see him as a Clay, he could be a brother of Silas's and Stephen's making him another one of Rafe's uncles

Or Michael Muhney he could be a re-cast Lucky Spencer or hell he could be a son of Victor Cassadine's

TJM0324

Re: Michael Muhney to GH Rumor

Postby TJM0324 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I hope it is true.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Quote TJM0324: I hope it is true.

Me too

xseannax

Postby xseannax » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Quote xseannax: Initial reaction = Ugh. I liked MM ok, he made me love to hate Adam. But with everything that has gone down the last month I think GH would be smart to pass on him or at least make some discreet phone calls to try to get to the bottom of his dismissal. I know it is tempting to grab him up because he has a lot of loyal fans that are looking to defect with him, but with his outspoken personality (including Twitter putdown of TG when TG won award), and problems getting along with people on set (not just at Y&R), I have to question if it would be worth the hassle.

You have a point but then again no one knows what really happened and I know I for one believe in MM's innocence

olga vqz.

Postby olga vqz. » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 pm

I hope he does go to GH.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:40 am

I hope he comes on as a Csssadine so he can be bad but likable at the same time.

2hotdogs

Postby 2hotdogs » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:50 am

Fingers crossed. He would fit in VERY well on GH. Here's hoping

g-mom

Postby g-mom » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:13 am

I hope if its true that its lucky,there's enough mob people in port Charles right now and there's another cassidine coming,time for a non mob or gangster type although I wouldn't mind having Jason back as Jason quartermaine,before the accident,with all the stupid s/l GH been coming up with lately,i'm sure they could find away to make that happen

TJM0324

Postby TJM0324 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Quote g-mom: I hope if its true that its lucky,there's enough mob people in port Charles right now and there's another cassidine coming,time for a non mob or gangster type although I wouldn't mind having Jason back as Jason quartermaine,before the accident,with all the stupid s/l GH been coming up with lately,i'm sure they could find away to make that happen

I like your idea.

Return to “General Hospital”