Carly and Heather

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sunlight1949

Re: Carly and Heather

Postby sunlight1949 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:42 pm

I agree, totally boring and past stupid. Heather has worn out her welcome mat on GH. Watching Heather is not a good use of my time -- Remote, please!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Well today we finally found out what made Heather such a wacko,her father left her and there were no more BLT`s,Carly felt sorry for her,maybe she won`t press charges, and Franco,Carly and Heather can be one big happy family,it`s the way the show is being written these days

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: Well today we finally found out what made Heather such a wacko,her father left her and there were no more BLT`s,Carly felt sorry for her,maybe she won`t press charges, and Franco,Carly and Heather can be one big happy family,it`s the way the show is being written these days

i like Heather but i have had enough of her roaming freely. I hope she ends up locked up tighter then Hannibal the Cannibal after this escape at least for a year or two. it dose not mean she can not be on screen from time to time.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm

I can tell you that "that mixed bag of nuts" sure has dam near ruined my love of BLT's!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:25 pm

:-)
Quote mauimama: I can tell you that "that mixed bag of nuts" sure has dam near ruined my love of BLT's!

:-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) To Funny

olga vqz.

Postby olga vqz. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Speaking of Carly and Heather, I ff their scences, this s/l is soboring and stupid. Please somebody end it. Put Heather back in the hole that Todd put her in. And never bring her back.

Return to “General Hospital”