Donna Mills Coming to GH

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bettie Davis

Donna Mills Coming to GH

Postby Bettie Davis » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Donna Mills will be airing a new character in February, she played Abby Ewing on Knots Landing.

nolizard

Re: Donna Mills Coming to GH

Postby nolizard » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Nothing against Donna Mills but come on why do we need more characters when there are so many already that they don't even use. I can care less about all the newbies. Sorry but I have watched this show since I was a kid and it's just not the same. I want to watch the characters I grew to love. I read that AJ and Liz might be leaving. Were is Monica? I would rather watch the vets. Not the crap newbies that Ron & Frank keep hiring. I don't even bother DVR I just watch the clips of the characters I care about on U tube saves my batteries from having to fast forward

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:14 am

My guess based on looks and her she will play Olivia Jerome. That would be the perfect addition during sweeps. Both Ava and Julian seem to think Olivia is dead but no one is ever dead in a soap.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:43 am

Quote Bizlet: My guess based on looks and her she will play Olivia Jerome. That would be the perfect addition during sweeps. Both Ava and Julian seem to think Olivia is dead but no one is ever dead in a soap.

I loved Donna Mills as Abby Ewing but I believe she is too old to play Olivia Jerome. If they are bringing back Olivia J., why not just get Tonya Walker back. She was the original OJ and she worked with Cartini on OLTL when she was Alex Olanov.

HarrisCounty

Postby HarrisCounty » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
Quote Bizlet: My guess based on looks and her she will play Olivia Jerome. That would be the perfect addition during sweeps. Both Ava and Julian seem to think Olivia is dead but no one is ever dead in a soap.

I loved Donna Mills as Abby Ewing but I believe she is too old to play Olivia Jerome. If they are bringing back Olivia J., why not just get Tonya Walker back. She was the original OJ and she worked with Cartini on OLTL when she was Alex Olanov.

Same here. I'd love Tonya Walker to resume her role as Olivia. She was excellent on One Life and would fit in perfectly with the Jerome storyline.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Donna Mills is 73!!! Wow!! Yes definitely too old to be Olivia Jerome but could be Mrs Jerome, Julian's mother?

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Showing my age but does anyone else remember Donna Mills on 'Love is a Many Splendored Thing'? I believe her and Leslie Charleson played sisters Laura and Iris.

She was a beautiful woman still is. I can also see her playing the older Jerome.

Laura6404

Postby Laura6404 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:15 pm

ITA, if she is coming to play olivia jerome...too old, bring back tonya walker!!!

maybe she'll play a back from the dead lila quartermaine

TwixtyMiller

Postby TwixtyMiller » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:47 am

correction----Donna Mills is NOT playing a character named Dora. I am 100 percent certain of this. I hate to brag, but I WAS the one who announced Lauren Frank would not be using that name. Of course, even I couldnt predict such a hideous name like Kiki would supstituted. 8) 8) :-) :( ;) ~)

Laura6404

Postby Laura6404 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

ita, about the ridiculous name of kiki...ughhhhhhhhhh

Return to “General Hospital”