Patrick

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Patrick

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:48 am

If Sabrina says that the baby is Carlos`s then Patrick should ask for a paternity test, but NOT at GH,we all know how that would go.Although for being a brillent surgon Patty is kind of a dim wit,and probably won`t. ~) I`m thinking when the baby is born,there will be something wrong and and he/she will need something from a relitave Patrick or Emma. Thinking it will be the same old s/l

strawberrybutterfly

Re: Patrick

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Honestly I don't think Patty really buys the story that Carlos and Sabrina are selling. I thinks he is still wondering.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: If Sabrina says that the baby is Carlos`s then Patrick should ask for a paternity test, but NOT at GH,we all know how that would go.Although for being a brillent surgon Patty is kind of a dim wit,and probably won`t. ~) I`m thinking when the baby is born,there will be something wrong and and he/she will need something from a relitave Patrick or Emma. Thinking it will be the same old s/l

Ita. And yeah, GH would have too many possibilities for interference.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:17 pm

I just hope they don't get Emma's hopes up again for another sibling only let her down at some point.

This may bring out a really vindictive side to Robin as well.... Patrick being intimate with 3 other women in the last few years cannot be sitting well....

strawberrybutterfly

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Quote Monkey Mama: I just hope they don't get Emma's hopes up again for another sibling only let her down at some point.

This may bring out a really vindictive side to Robin as well.... Patrick being intimate with 3 other women in the last few years cannot be sitting well....

Whose the third one?

SnowStar

Postby SnowStar » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Quote strawberrybutterfly: Honestly I don't think Patty really buys the story that Carlos and Sabrina are selling. I thinks he is still wondering.

I also couldn't really tell whether Patrick believed Sabrina's story or not. I highly doubt that this is the end of Patrick's involvement in Sabrina's life. And what was that look on his face at the end?

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Quote strawberrybutterfly:
Quote Monkey Mama: I just hope they don't get Emma's hopes up again for another sibling only let her down at some point.

Whose the third one?

I think Britt. That would make Robin, Sabrina and Britt. I don't know of any others.

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Quote Layngel:

Whose the third one?

I think Britt. That would make Robin, Sabrina and Britt. I don't know of any others.

Before Robin was kidnapped, there was the whole Lisa Niles story, she shes the 3rd

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Quote SnowStar:
Quote strawberrybutterfly: Honestly I don't think Patty really buys the story that Carlos and Sabrina are selling. I thinks he is still wondering.

I also couldn't really tell whether Patrick believed Sabrina's story or not. I highly doubt that this is the end of Patrick's involvement in Sabrina's life. And what was that look on his face at the end?

I thought the same thing, that look on his face, and Robin seemed to have dropped it believing what Pat said that it wasnt HIS baby, sooo, I think it will be Pat that either presses for a paternity test, or does one on his own, I don't see Robin doing anything like someone mentioned she probably would. at this point she is taking Pat's word that they have nothing to be concerned with Sabrinas baby so...JMO

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Whose the third one?

The affair he had with Lisa.

Return to “General Hospital”