Sabrina should......

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: Sabrina should......

Postby oltllover » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 am

IF Sabrina wanted to give the baby up for adoption because she didn't want to raise it then I would agree that the father should be the first choice however if she wants to give the baby up so that Patrick and Robin can go on about their lives together then giving them the baby defeats the purpose, she didn't want to tell Pat because she doesn't want to complicate his life(btw I STRONGLY disagree) so giving him the baby would "complicate" scrubs. all of that being said IF Sabrina decides to keep the baby the child will have TWO PARENTS just because they live in different homes doesnt change that. It seems some have forgotten that scrubs wasn't married when Emma was conceived and Robin's original plan was to go to a sperm bank and have a child as a SINGLE mom. IMO, Sabrina will have just as much support as Robin would have had(remember her parents weren't around during that)and all she had for family was Mac and maxie.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:43 am

Quote oltllover: IF Sabrina wanted to give the baby up for adoption because she didn't want to raise it then I would agree that the father should be the first choice however if she wants to give the baby up so that Patrick and Robin can go on about their lives together then giving them the baby defeats the purpose, she didn't want to tell Pat because she doesn't want to complicate his life(btw I STRONGLY disagree) so giving him the baby would "complicate" scrubs. all of that being said IF Sabrina decides to keep the baby the child will have TWO PARENTS just because they live in different homes doesnt change that. It seems some have forgotten that scrubs wasn't married when Emma was conceived and Robin's original plan was to go to a sperm bank and have a child as a SINGLE mom. IMO, Sabrina will have just as much support as Robin would have had(remember her parents weren't around during that)and all she had for family was Mac and maxie.

Sabrina has NO ONE.
After Felix's betrayal .

Robin was raised in PC and has FRIENDS and FAMILY.
Mac is a big help in raising other people's children.

While all that COULD have happen to Robin's child, NONE of it did.
Emma ALWAYS had two parents.

IF Sabrina goes through the pregnancy with everyone thinking it's Carlos's baby then give Pat his child once it's born, Robin and Pat would be too busy with a new baby to care about Sabrina's pregnancy fibs.
IF she gave the baby up, she would no longer be a parent to the child, no matter who she gave it to.

If she's going to give it away anyway, give it to Pat once it's born.

OR....raise it with Carlos.
He's awfully anxious to raise "another man's child", which makes me think he's afraid to tell sabrina the truth about their night together.

If he told her now, that would be the end of her trust in him.
I think he was almost as drunk as she was and wanted to believe she desired him as much as he desired her.

brunette

Postby brunette » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:45 am

So even if robin leaves again (and she will), give the the child so mac and friends can help raise it. This has to be one of the worst parenting advice ever.

No wonder some children turn out as bad as they do. Let me put it this way....alexis or even ava are better parents then robin and a few others from what I see.

Poor children...even if they're grown and out.

ghfanforlife1980

Postby ghfanforlife1980 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:48 am

I think that Sabrina DID sleep with Carlos that night she drank too much and blacked out even though Carlos said nothing happened and Carlos knows there is a chance this baby could be his. That is why he is so willing to raise the baby and doesn't want her to have an abortion. It may come out that the baby really is Carlos' and not Patrick's!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote ghfanforlife1980: I think that Sabrina DID sleep with Carlos that night she drank too much and blacked out even though Carlos said nothing happened and Carlos knows there is a chance this baby could be his. That is why he is so willing to raise the baby and doesn't want her to have an abortion. It may come out that the baby really is Carlos' and not Patrick's!

That's what i'm thinking too.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Quote brunette: So even if robin leaves again (and she will), give the the child so mac and friends can help raise it. This has to be one of the worst parenting advice ever.

No wonder some children turn out as bad as they do. Let me put it this way....alexis or even ava are better parents then robin and a few others from what I see.

Robin was forcefully separated from her family for two years, can't see her taking any trips.

And Kiki doesn't seem to think Ava's a good mom. She won't even speak to her.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Quote brunette: So even if robin leaves again (and she will), give the the child so mac and friends can help raise it. This has to be one of the worst parenting advice ever.

Grandparents , uncles, family doesn't take the place of a parent but, they are still very important in a child's life. Then enrich, enhance a child's life.

Emma having Mac, Felicia, Anna, Duke, Noah , and all of her other relatives is IMO a good thing.

corazon

Postby corazon » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Who is to say the baby belongs to Patrick. Sabrina could have had sex that nite with Carlos. This would be good for another storyline.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Quote corazon: Who is to say the baby belongs to Patrick. Sabrina could have had sex that nite with Carlos. This would be good for another storyline.

I think that's what it's going to turn out to be.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:04 am

I think Sabrina should tell Patrick. Let Patrick take responsibility for his child. Patrick is not made of sugar, he'll survive.

Return to “General Hospital”