Ryan Paevey is sexy.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
denisefan

Ryan Paevey is sexy.

Postby denisefan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 am

I look forward to Ryan's character Nathan West bringing justice to mob-filled Port Charles. We just know that Carlivati will involve him romantically with a gangster gal....

scrubsfan

Re: Ryan Paevey is sexy.

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:52 am

OMG!!! he is soooooooooooooooooooo HOT!! please chem test him AROUND !!!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:52 am

Well we all know he would test well with Carly because that woman has mad chemistry with everyone maybe Sam maybe Liz. I think tptb will put Sabrina with Carlos for now but I think with Lulu leaving Dante and since she knows that Maxie is gone Lulu will end up roommates with Nathan and then who knows ;)

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:30 pm

I was not familiar with him so I googled his name. Looks to me like he might be a good fit for Felix. They would have great chemistry

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Quote oltllover: Well we all know he would test well with Carly because that woman has mad chemistry with everyone maybe Sam maybe Liz. I think tptb will put Sabrina with Carlos for now but I think with Lulu leaving Dante and since she knows that Maxie is gone Lulu will end up roommates with Nathan and then who knows ;)

He looks a bit young for Carly, doesn't he? Maybe Sam? or Britt? OOoh yeah, Britt -- they both have those smoldering, look-right-thru-you eyes.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Quote Lizzytish:
Quote oltllover: Well we all know he would test well with Carly because that woman has mad chemistry with everyone maybe Sam maybe Liz. I think tptb will put Sabrina with Carlos for now but I think with Lulu leaving Dante and since she knows that Maxie is gone Lulu will end up roommates with Nathan and then who knows ;)

He looks a bit young for Carly, doesn't he? Maybe Sam? or Britt? OOoh yeah, Britt -- they both have those smoldering, look-right-thru-you eyes.

If Carly can be with Johnny then why not Nathan

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:53 pm

I don't know, but IMO, Brandon Barash looks more mature than Ryan. Ryan looks young.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Quote Lizzytish: I don't know, but IMO, Brandon Barash looks more mature than Ryan. Ryan looks young.

BB is older but I doubt the writers would go there with Carly anyway because they want her with Franco. RP/Nathan is definetly good looking but he's got pretty boy looks where BB/Johnny was more rough around the edges cute .

SoapyFunnn

Postby SoapyFunnn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 pm

YOWZA! What a body! Great shirtless scene today of Ryan!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:02 pm

He would test well with Carly if he wants a sugar mama,ie,cougar.Sam is Silas's9whether so wants or not), and Liz haven't test well with anyone in years. Maxie is gone and the next person would be Lulu??????

Return to “General Hospital”