Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi

Postby Hyatt4Life » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:36 am

Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Him DEAD!

I am so way beyond sick and tired of reading post after post about this creature Carlos Rivera. He ISN'T all that! He keeps himself looking scraggly, he doesn't shave and it really doesn't even look like he even bathed or showers. And people wants this piece of trash with that good woman Sabrina. Sabrina deserves WAY BETTER than a man who doesn't care about his appearance or a creep who kills for a living. I mean Sabrina is a gorgeous and sexy woman, she deserves WAY BETTER than this trash. I ABSOLUTELY HATE this PUNK. And I would so very much love it if Sonny and/or Shawn come back and finish their job and take this trash to the garbage. Man every time that I am forced to look at him I get dry heaves the worse kind of way. *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *)

ransomha

Re: Can We Please STOP talking about Carlos, I Want Hi

Postby ransomha » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 am

I think Carlos will be named Sabrina's baby's daddy and the three of them will become a family.

I still think they slept together the night of the wedding.

Arabella

Postby Arabella » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:57 am

Quote ransomha: I think Carlos will be named Sabrina's baby's daddy and the three of them will become a family.

I completely agree...I've been saying since she woke up naked that you can't believe a word he said. He's not going to own up to taking what he wanted when she wasn't in her "right" state of mind. I think they were both drunk and things happened naturally and he's afraid she'd never forgive him if she knew the truth. Paternity test time...but I think Carlos will own up to what he did the second he finds out she's preggers.

Hyatt4Life

Postby Hyatt4Life » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:01 am

How about Sonny crap his nasty arse right on sight? Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 am

Quote Arabella:
Quote ransomha: I think Carlos will be named Sabrina's baby's daddy and the three of them will become a family.

I completely agree...I've been saying since she woke up naked that you can't believe a word he said. He's not going to own up to taking what he wanted when she wasn't in her "right" state of mind. I think they were both drunk and things happened naturally and he's afraid she'd never forgive him if she knew the truth. Paternity test time...but I think Carlos will own up to what he did the second he finds out she's preggers.

That's the way I see it too.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:09 am

Quote Hyatt4Life: How about Sonny crap his nasty arse right on sight? Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sonny's in jail and Anna is involved now, Carlos will be free to support Sabrina and their baby.

Arabella

Postby Arabella » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 am

Quote Hyatt4Life: How about Sonny crap his nasty arse right on sight? Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Been there, done that! Sonny crap his dumb azz already once but he didn't die...which leads one to believe they want him around for a while on the canvass.

Amber0124

Postby Amber0124 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 am

I agree, I believe Carlos could possibly be the father due to lying about sleeping with Sabrina the night of the wedding. AND if that is not the case and it is Patrick's, I believe that Carlos will change his story of that night to make Sabrina believe the possibility that it is his. All will come out if she sticks around via DNA sooner or later!

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:40 pm

I totally think that Carlos & Sabrina did the nasty that night, and I hope also, that Carlos is the father.
Unlike the oriignal poster I do not dislike Carlos, like him a heckuva a lot better than boring, clueless Patrick, and deep down I think Sabrina does too.

Return to “General Hospital”