OK Sabrina ONE more TIME Robn is a VICTIM here NOT

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
scrubsfan

OK Sabrina ONE more TIME Robn is a VICTIM here NOT

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:01 am

a woman who left her family for an affair or cruise ok. YOU say you watched him suffer for up to almost an hour before he delayed in his I DO. you know now that it was her on the phone and you also questioned him why ALL OF A SUDDEN he was proposing and you really rushed the wedding up. WHAT smart woman does that. well I quess you.

So quit making robin out to be this marriage went back to because he only did it for Emma. he told you "If I had known Robin was alive I WOULD OF SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE LOOKING FOR HER" or do you only hear what you want.

Get ready to co parent already. all single moms' on GH get another chance with a new love so will you..

Hyatt4Life

Re: OK Sabrina ONE more TIME Robn is a VICTIM here NOT

Postby Hyatt4Life » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 am

WHATEVER! Robin kept her arse hidden and refused to tell Patrick that she was alive until she saw how happy Sabrina was with Patrick. She deliberately sat out to hurt Sabrina with some coaxing from the demon BRITCH of course. *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *)

sessy_mom889

Postby sessy_mom889 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:36 am

ok are you really watching the same soap we are? SHE had no choice but to hide from her family, do you not recall jerry, and the other two told her they would kill her parents if she told anyone she was alive? and she sure wasnt in with britt to hurt sabrina either. all i can say is WOW!!

scrubsfan

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 am

Quote Hyatt4Life: WHATEVER! Robin kept her arse hidden and refused to tell Patrick that she was alive until she saw how happy Sabrina was with Patrick. She deliberately sat out to hurt Sabrina with some coaxing from the demon BRITCH of course. *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *) *)

WOW? she deliberately MEANT to hurt Sabrina ya I saw that play out on screen. GOOD to know. :-) :-)

Return to “General Hospital”