Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Trueheart 6

Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)

Postby Trueheart 6 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:06 pm

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already or not but could it be possible that the secret that Silas is keeping is that the Jerome's have Jason somewhere?That he's alive, maybe they had Silas save his life now he's held captive by the Jerome's for their own purposes. Silas probably never meant to fall in love with Jason's wife but did. Now it could all blow up in his face now that Nathan West is in town.

brunette

Re: Silas's Secret (Possible Spoiler)

Postby brunette » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Quote Trueheart 6: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already or not but could it be possible that the secret that Silas is keeping is that the Jerome's have Jason somewhere?That he's alive, maybe they had Silas save his life now he's held captive by the Jerome's for their own purposes. Silas probably never meant to fall in love with Jason's wife but did. Now it could all blow up in his face now that Nathan West is in town.

OMG! THIS IS GENIUS! !! I LOVE YOUR SPOILER/SCENARIO.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Quote Trueheart 6: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already or not but could it be possible that the secret that Silas is keeping is that the Jerome's have Jason somewhere?That he's alive, maybe they had Silas save his life now he's held captive by the Jerome's for their own purposes. Silas probably never meant to fall in love with Jason's wife but did. Now it could all blow up in his face now that Nathan West is in town.

That would be fantastic, great idea!

Laura6404

Postby Laura6404 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 pm

great idea! i hope rc reads your suggestion! :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm

I have thought that Silas deep dark secret was he was patching up bullet holes for the Jerome family, but if he fixed up Jason before he was sent to a Secrect prison.

lovelovegh

Postby lovelovegh » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Love this...Sam would never ever forgive him.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Now THAT would be awesome!!!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 pm

I would love this!!!!!

PansyLuv

Postby PansyLuv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:44 pm

I haven't invested enough in Silas to care.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:57 am

If you saw yesterday's show it doesn't seem to me that this has anything to do with Jason. this is obviously something from Silas' and Ava's past. I also doubt he was patching up Jeromes bullet wounds, he really didn't seem to know anything about Ava's family ties when all of that came out.

Return to “General Hospital”