Britch “I Feel So Bad About Dante & Lulu”?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Hyatt4Life

Britch “I Feel So Bad About Dante & Lulu”?

Postby Hyatt4Life » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Britch if you feel so bad for Dante and Lulu then give their son back you imbecile . Man this has got to be the most selfish and dumbest BRITCH on television. She says that she feels so bad for Dante and Lulu all the while screwing and lieing to Lulu's brother and holding Lulu's son hostage. Man I wished that the get this storyline over before I start breaking my tv screen every time I look up and see this pathetic creature. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

stonecoldhot

Re: Britch “I Feel So Bad About Dante & Lulu”?

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Quote Hyatt4Life: Britch if you feel so bad for Dante and Lulu then give their son back you imbecile . Man this has got to be the most selfish and dumbest BRITCH on television. She says that she feels so bad for Dante and Lulu all the while screwing and lieing to Lulu's brother and holding Lulu's son hostage. Man I wished that the get this storyline over before I start breaking my tv screen every time I look up and see this pathetic creature. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ITA with every word you said

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:44 pm

The fact that Britch can knowingly keep a child from its' rightful parents, makes me want to twist her neck back and forth painfully until her freakin eyes pop out!! I detest her for what she has been and is doing, what colossal nerve for her to say "how sorry she is for Dante & Lulu", she is no better than a kidnapper, that is exactly what she ahs done, if I could use nasty words in my post to describe her I would, but I think you all know what I am thinking! >(

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Now Lulu leaving Dante. I don't think Dante should have lied, but Britch start telling the truth. I just wish Dr O would have outed her over the holidays, bc this has gone on long enough.

sessy_mom889

Postby sessy_mom889 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 am

hmm sorry but dante didnt lie about anything, it was lulu that lied under oath.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Quote sessy_mom889: hmm sorry but dante didnt lie about anything, it was lulu that lied under oath.

Lulu's lying on the adoption application papers also is a reason why another option for them to have a child was blown away, and she blames Dante entirely for their situation! To my knowlege Dante has not thrown that in her face, he also didn't leave her for it, yet she leaves him because he didn't lie for her? She can't see that all the lies and deception, from her and everybody else has put them where they are.
No, she leaves him when a husband and wife need each other the most, well good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out! >(

Return to “General Hospital”