What's The Point With These Characters?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
PansyLuv

Re: What's The Point With These Characters?

Postby PansyLuv » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:39 pm

ok

Laura6404

Postby Laura6404 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Olivia- too much make-up and a boring person for sonny to hook up with when there is nobody else for him.

Kiki-loved her as star, can't stand the kiki character (so much so, that i am starting not to like michael).

Britte- i think i like her...i think she could be one of those "characters we love to hate."

Mollie- whining and boring!!!!!!!!

Taylor- boring!!!!!!!!

Franco- biggest waste of talent on the show. surely they could have thought of a better s/l for rh!

brunette

Postby brunette » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:16 pm

I love olivia and see nothing wrong with her make up.....its actually pretty tamed. And I'm not a huge make up person. I am tired of the visions.

Connie was also great, Sullivan is a great actress although I preferred magen ward.

Rchdebwhlr

Postby Rchdebwhlr » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:25 pm

I personally think that the Maxie they had previously was a better actress. I too question why keep Olivia, Tracy, Monica, Britt . I wished they would have kept Kelly Sullivan she was a fantastic actress. New LuLu needs to go.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 pm

I like Silas and Sam. I can't wait for their s/l to really develope. Britt and Nickolas is ok ,too. She really cares for him and I think her mother was pulling her strings before. He is just what she needs. Mike and Kiki a waste, they could go. Ava and Morgan are growing on me becaue I think they both care for each other. Poor Morgan he need guidance so bad. (I do think the actor is playing his part
very well) Lulu should grow up...and realize how much Donte cares about her. Molly and TJ are ok.

PansyLuv

Postby PansyLuv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:17 pm

IMO she looks like a clown.Carly on the other hand could benefit from more of it......maybe some nice red lipstick and keep her roots filled in.

PansyLuv

Postby PansyLuv » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm

NuLuLu is over the top..........ITA

Fairoaks

Postby Fairoaks » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 am

I think Robin is the most annoying. could do without her , Patrick and the rest of her family.

Return to “General Hospital”