Join the CarBrina coupling love story now

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
scrubsfan

Join the CarBrina coupling love story now

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 am

I mean Carlos loves her like Patrick loves Robin right so why not?

I think this scrubbie is gonna support this coupling for sure.

LOL LOL go Carlos go Sabrina go go go
:))

Pretty_Gorgeous31

Re: Join the CarBrina coupling love story now

Postby Pretty_Gorgeous31 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:28 am

Quote scrubsfan: I mean Carlos loves her like Patrick loves Robin right so why not?

I would love to see Sabrina give Carlos a real chance but something tells me she is going to be stuck on Patrick a while...I mean he is gorgeous lol. Hopefully Sabrina will move on, it's time we see her interact with other characters on the show

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 am

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
Quote scrubsfan: I mean Carlos loves her like Patrick loves Robin right so why not?

I would love to see Sabrina give Carlos a real chance but something tells me she is going to be stuck on Patrick a while...I mean he is gorgeous lol. Hopefully Sabrina will move on, it's time we see her interact with other characters on the show

She certainly has never really let go of him - look how many times she went running to him over and over to tell him she didn't want to see him anymore? lol If Carlos starts honing in on someone else (like Liz, etc) I'm sure Sabrina will start paying attention to him out of jealousy!

scrubsfan

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote mauimama:
Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

She certainly has never really let go of him - look how many times she went running to him over and over to tell him she didn't want to see him anymore? lol If Carlos starts honing in on someone else (like Liz, etc) I'm sure Sabrina will start paying attention to him out of jealousy!

HEY!!! I like this idea. but not sure how that would work seeing as she and liz are buddies. NOT that that has ever stopped lizzie. LOL

Return to “General Hospital”