So Sabrina Wasn't Supposed To Buy Emma A Gift?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: So Sabrina Wasn't Supposed To Buy Emma A Gift?

Postby ransomha » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Oh course Emma liked Sabrina's gift better then Robin's. Emma was very young when Robin left, and probably remembers very little of her time with Robin. Robin being gone really doesn't know who her daughter is or what she likes, but Sabrina who has spent so much time with Emma during her crucial cognitive development knows what Emma likes much better then Robin. Right now Sabrina knows Emma better then Robin does so of course she had the better gift for Emma. If Robin was smart she would go to Sabrina to get advice on what her daughter is like now, and the things Emma enjoys; since Robin doesn't really know her daughter at all.

Yeah..I don't see THAT happening....

I agree Robin's jealousy over Sabrina right now is getting in the way of her being a good mother. I really hope Robin can put her insecurities aside and do what is best for Emma.

Not at all what
I meant...of course Robin is going to feel hurt because shes been kept away from her daughter for two years and wasn't exactly up to date on what Emma likes or dislikes...personally I don't see Emma pining or crying for Sabrina, that kid is over the moon because her mommy is back. What I meant is I do not see robin going to Sabrina for " advice" on her own daughter, she's back now and she can figure it out on her own. And might i add, jealousy is a strong word to use when robin actually asked if Sabrina was OK after pat let her down...a jealous woman would NOT have asked that and might have even had a few snarky comments to boot...7 months to me isn't a lifetime, more like a hot minute...

EXACTLY!!!!When Emma was in her parents room getting them up for presents, or the Drake family playing their new instruments , Emma was not thinking about Sabrina.
She wanted to thank her. Nice manners.

Robin doesn't need Sabrina for anything.
Natural mom instincts takeover.

And what does Sabrina know? She was with Emma probably no more then 15 times since Robin's been gone.
She works full time and doesn't live with Pat and Emma.
She was having sex with Pat while Emma was in the next room. Not exactly the person Robin needs advice from.

Plus all Robin needs to to is make a game of it with her daughter.
What does she like, what does Mommy like.
Robin had 3 years with Emma, Sabrina 7 months and not in the home.

While Robin should never have gone to Sabrina , she ADMITTED to Maxie it was a bad move.
I guess being torn from your family for TWO YEARS, you can be forgiven a mistake.

She thanked Sabrina and asked Pat how she was.

Sabrina is done.
The sooner they all move on, the better for everyone.

I don't see Emma be traumatized over losing her baby sitter/dad's girlfriend. And hopefully Felix will be out of Emma's life too.

brunette

Postby brunette » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Why are there so many people preoccupied with what others say? Unless someone is insulting you personally by calling out YOUR BOARD name, just skip the comment and don't get involved. Its NOONE's business what people say about characters. We are here to comment, agree, disagree or rant ALL WE WANT ABOUT THE SOAP AND THE CHARACTERS! As long as you're not bashing....its all good.

BTW...calling posters TROLL is insulting so let's not be hypocritical.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Oh course Emma liked Sabrina's gift better then Robin's. Emma was very young when Robin left, and probably remembers very little of her time with Robin. Robin being gone really doesn't know who her daughter is or what she likes, but Sabrina who has spent so much time with Emma during her crucial cognitive development knows what Emma likes much better then Robin. Right now Sabrina knows Emma better then Robin does so of course she had the better gift for Emma. If Robin was smart she would go to Sabrina to get advice on what her daughter is like now, and the things Emma enjoys; since Robin doesn't really know her daughter at all.

I agree Robin's jealousy over Sabrina right now is getting in the way of her being a good mother. I really hope Robin can put her insecurities aside and do what is best for Emma.

Not at all what
I meant...of course Robin is going to feel hurt because shes been kept away from her daughter for two years and wasn't exactly up to date on what Emma likes or dislikes...personally I don't see Emma pining or crying for Sabrina, that kid is over the moon because her mommy is back. What I meant is I do not see robin going to Sabrina for " advice" on her own daughter, she's back now and she can figure it out on her own. And might i add, jealousy is a strong word to use when robin actually asked if Sabrina was OK after pat let her down...a jealous woman would NOT have asked that and might have even had a few snarky comments to boot...7 months to me isn't a lifetime, more like a hot minute...

That was after Patrick returned and Robin threatened and tried to intimidate Sabrina. Seems pretty insecure and lacking in dignity on Robin's part.

True, but this topic was referring to Robin's supposed jealousy that Sabrina got Emma a gift and she liked it better then Robins, etc and that is what I was talking about. and with that, I regret commenting on this post at all now because good grief, Im out...have a nice day!

I totally agree with YOU.
You'll see who can discuss a topic in a civil way , and enjoy posting with them.
Don't go! :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote Pretty Bird:
Quote Hyatt4Life: After loving and helping raise this beautiful little girl and since Robin is back, Sabrina was supposed to ignore the relationship that she has with Emma and NOT buy her any Christmas presents. Oh how awful that it is that Sabrina bought Emma Christmas presents. ~) ~) ~) ~) Oh what a shame that Sabrina has a heart of stone! ~) ~) ~) ~) GMAFB please and thank you. I am so very glad that Sabrina hasn't turned her back on Emma as if to Sabrina, Emma NEVER existed in her life. Sabrina would be an a-hole if she all of the sudden decided that since she didn't get Patrick that she no longer loves Emma. Man Sabrina is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Give the poor girl a break you! Geesh! :o *) :o

My goodness , you do have your knickers in a knot . It's a soap , not real live people .

I'll never understand comments like these. Yes it is a soap and this a forum board to talk about said soap. Get over it.

Well, the OP likes to come on the board, make inflammatory statements using lots of emoticons to emphasize the bait, and then disappear. I rarely if ever see the OP return to comment or interact with anyone in these threads he/she creates. Can you say troll?! This person does the same thing over at soap central.

Did you even read the comment I replied to? Your comment to me makes no sense. they are still talking about a soap and the person I quoted and replied to pretty much said not to complain about the show because it is just a show and not real life. ~)

Yes, I read your comment. And mine was about the OP. So what? Roll your eyes all you want. And if it doesn't make sense to you, why bother with it. And now I will roll my eyes, ashuri-chan. ~)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Quote tyandy:
Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote Pretty Bird:
Quote Hyatt4Life: After loving and helping raise this beautiful little girl and since Robin is back, Sabrina was supposed to ignore the relationship that she has with Emma and NOT buy her any Christmas presents. Oh how awful that it is that Sabrina bought Emma Christmas presents. ~) ~) ~) ~) Oh what a shame that Sabrina has a heart of stone! ~) ~) ~) ~) GMAFB please and thank you. I am so very glad that Sabrina hasn't turned her back on Emma as if to Sabrina, Emma NEVER existed in her life. Sabrina would be an a-hole if she all of the sudden decided that since she didn't get Patrick that she no longer loves Emma. Man Sabrina is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Give the poor girl a break you! Geesh! :o *) :o

My goodness , you do have your knickers in a knot . It's a soap , not real live people .

I'll never understand comments like these. Yes it is a soap and this a forum board to talk about said soap. Get over it.

Well, the OP likes to come on the board, make inflammatory statements using lots of emoticons to emphasize the bait, and then disappear. I rarely if ever see the OP return to comment or interact with anyone in these threads he/she creates. Can you say troll?! This person does the same thing over at soap central.

Did you even read the comment I replied to? Your comment to me makes no sense. they are still talking about a soap and the person I quoted and replied to pretty much said not to complain about the show because it is just a show and not real life. ~)

What I think ghfanfare was talking about was the OP and how this particular poster posts these off the wall rants about specific characters then doesnt interact when someone comments on the original post. WE ALL KNOW its a soap, it just seems that this post along with others that Ive read in the past feels like someone dropping a bomb and running away, I mean why post a new thread if you arent going to interact with other posters??? and I agree 100% with ghfan, these posts are ridiculous altho I fell for this one, and just to ignore him/her..period

Thank you. :)

strawberrybutterfly

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 pm

I hope they are out of Sabrina's life for good. So when all the problems start after their moments of happiness NOONE can blame Sabrina. And Emma does not need to thank Sabrina for the gifts that Sabrina probably bought weeks ago ,before Dead Robin appeared again. I am sure Sabrina will understand if she does not hear from Emma. They need to leave Sabrina alone to heal.

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote tyandy:
Quote Mrs. Lansing:
Quote tyandy:

Not at all what

That was after Patrick returned and Robin threatened and tried to intimidate Sabrina. Seems pretty insecure and lacking in dignity on Robin's part.

True, but this topic was referring to Robin's supposed jealousy that Sabrina got Emma a gift and she liked it better then Robins, etc and that is what I was talking about. and with that, I regret commenting on this post at all now because good grief, Im out...have a nice day!

I totally agree with YOU.
You'll see who can discuss a topic in a civil way , and enjoy posting with them.
Don't go! :)

;) ;) No worries Ran! Im not leaving permanantly, just not going to engage is a war of words with posters who cant seem to to be just like you said "civil", and I should have known better then to step into this landmine considering past posts by the OP....but its all good! your one of my faves! as I do with my children when they are being combative, I tune them out! lol

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Or do anything about posters with multiple accounts!

IKR! They banned me once because I tried to change my name from ghfanfare to fanfare when I stopped watching GH for a time and was posting on the OLTL board. But I guess multiple accounts are all good now, lol.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Quote brunette: Why are there so many people preoccupied with what others say? Unless someone is insulting you personally by calling out YOUR BOARD name, just skip the comment and don't get involved. Its NOONE's business what people say about characters. We are here to comment, agree, disagree or rant ALL WE WANT ABOUT THE SOAP AND THE CHARACTERS! As long as you're not bashing....its all good.

BTW...calling posters TROLL is insulting so let's not be hypocritical.

If the names fits... just saying. Nothing hypocritical about that.

ashuri-chan

Postby ashuri-chan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote ashuri-chan:
Quote Pretty Bird:

Yes, I read your comment. And mine was about the OP. So what? Roll your eyes all you want. And if it doesn't make sense to you, why bother with it. And now I will roll my eyes, ashuri-chan. ~)

It doesn't make sense period. And I'm not at all convinced you did read my comment and if you did, you clearly didn't understand it.

Return to “General Hospital”