SCRUBS

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
scrubsfan

SCRUBS: Only fans and NO bashing please

Postby scrubsfan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:37 am

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OTT thrilled with the reunion and now the same day he rids himself of S he makes love to Robin!!?? *)

I can hardly Wait for today's bed scenes!! heck don't even mine Emma interrupting them at least she knows MOmmy and daddy are back where they belong. Drakes Xmas!!!!!! "I haven't been this happy in a LONG time" Quess that tells me what I needed to know. wink wink!!!! *) :)) :-)

Thread title edited. Only admin can create sanctioned bash/no bash threads when necessary. - ADMIN

Pretty_Gorgeous31

Re: SCRUBS: Only fans and NO bashing please

Postby Pretty_Gorgeous31 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:39 am

Quote scrubsfan: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OTT thrilled with the reunion and now the same day he rids himself of S he makes love to Robin!!?? *)

I can hardly Wait for today's bed scenes!! heck don't even mine Emma interrupting them at least she knows MOmmy and daddy are back where they belong. Drakes Xmas!!!!!! "I haven't been this happy in a LONG time" Quess that tells me what I needed to know. wink wink!!!! *) :)) :-)

I'm Sooo Excited too! I Love them two together. I must say that Jason (Patrick) has come alive again in the last couple of weeks working with Kimberly (Robin). I'm still obsessed with there history, from time to time I get bored and go on youtube and just reminisce on their love. A Family together on Christmas is everyone's dream. I love their chemistry.

scrubsfan

Postby scrubsfan » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:33 am

Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:
Quote scrubsfan: I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OTT thrilled with the reunion and now the same day he rids himself of S he makes love to Robin!!?? *)

I'm Sooo Excited too! I Love them two together. I must say that Jason (Patrick) has come alive again in the last couple of weeks working with Kimberly (Robin). I'm still obsessed with there history, from time to time I get bored and go on youtube and just reminisce on their love. A Family together on Christmas is everyone's dream. I love their chemistry.

:-) I've said that when Robin came back from the dead so did Realpatrick. JT looks and acts like he used to before his sabrinaville hell. :))

Pretty_Gorgeous31

Postby Pretty_Gorgeous31 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Quote scrubsfan:
Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

:-) I've said that when Robin came back from the dead so did Realpatrick. JT looks and acts like he used to before his sabrinaville hell. :))

LOL they looked so happy on today's episode, idk if you have watched it yet. but your going to love this episode except maybe one part might make you roll your eyes lol

jl4ever

Re: SCRUBS

Postby jl4ever » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I hope Robin bought a new bedroom suite including mattresses, pillow, and linen! :D

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:27 pm

I don't know about any one else but I could have seen MORE of the Drakes and less of AJ and Ava! I loved the scenes today of Scrubs...especially when he gave Robin her ring....and on a side note..I thought Robin acted like any mother would who had been away from her child for two years would have(with the gift from Sabrina) ...I saw pain on her face not jealousy, and that point was driven home when she told Emma that of course they could see Sabrina after...note..Pat hesitated...not "itchy" at all to me....

Pretty_Gorgeous31

Postby Pretty_Gorgeous31 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote tyandy: I don't know about any one else but I could have seen MORE of the Drakes and less of AJ and Ava! I loved the scenes today of Scrubs...especially when he gave Robin her ring....and on a side note..I thought Robin acted like any mother would who had been away from her child for two years would have(with the gift from Sabrina) ...I saw pain on her face not jealousy, and that point was driven home when she told Emma that of course they could see Sabrina after...note..Pat hesitated...not "itchy" at all to me....

Robin did handle that very well. I know it hurts realizing you missed so much and the feeling of having to get to know your family again. But she will get over that feeling. Emma loves Sabrina but I know she was very happy to have her mom there for christmas

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:54 am

Quote jl4ever: I hope Robin bought a new bedroom suite including mattresses, pillow, and linen! :D

ITA- there is no way in hell, I don't care how long I had been gone, would I crawl into MY bed that had been occupied only a few days earlier by my hubby and his fiancé! ICK!

lovelovegh

Postby lovelovegh » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote scrubsfan:
Quote Pretty_Gorgeous31:

JT has been amazing these last few weeks. Love him and yesterday having him home with Robin was perfect!!! I have watched since Robin was a little girl so I am so happy she is back!!!

Return to “General Hospital”