Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
melirose

Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny

Postby melirose » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:44 pm

I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines!

Bizlet

Re: Spolier or maybe rumor: Lily/Sabrina/Sonny

Postby Bizlet » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Quote melirose: I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines!

If Kendall can be Erica Kane aborted child on AMC than Sabrina certainly can be Sonny and Liliy's daughter. I am torn though Sonny has enough kids. I just want her to be Lily's.

melirose

Postby melirose » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote melirose: I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines!

If Kendall can be Erica Kane aborted child on AMC than Sabrina certainly can be Sonny and Liliy's daughter. I am torn though Sonny has enough kids. I just want her to be Lily's.

Hahaha...anything is possible!

tyandy

Postby tyandy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Quote melirose:
Quote Bizlet:

Hahaha...anything is possible!

:-) I second that! it is soap land and ANYTHING is possible!

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:52 pm

If Carlos REALLY was Lily's brother, and Shawn was wrong about that, and Lily was ALSO Sabrina's daughter, that would make Sabrina Carlos's niece, wouldn't it? Ewww...

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Quote Bizlet:

That wasn't Kendall. It was Josh. Kendall was the baby that Erica had when she was 14, after being raped by that old sleeze.

portcharles1

Postby portcharles1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm

[quote]Quote melirose: I know there was some rumors about Lily and Carlos and also Lily being Sabrina's mom. Now that Shawn found out that Carlos is not related to Lily, I'm starting to believe that Sabrina could be Lily and Sonny's child. That was be super cool in my book and the start if more exciting story lines![/ quote ] I think it would be really cool if Sabrina was both Sonny and Lilly's daughter she does have a strong resemblance to Lilly.

searching

Postby searching » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 pm

What if sabrina is really sonny's daughter and carlos is Lily's brother. Then if Sabrina is pregnant and she may have slept with Carlos when she was drunk the night of her
wedding that didn't happen with Patrick, then what a mess this would be. She only had Carlos' word that they didn't sleep together and she did wake up naked. ?)

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm

How would that be possible, since Lily was in the first trimester and the child died with her? Lily didn't survive that explosion because there are fumes and gases not to mention the fire associated with that explosion that killed her instantly.

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:03 am

Quote Lialovessoaps:

How would that be possible, since Lily was in the first trimester and the child died with her? Lily didn't survive that explosion because there are fumes and gases not to mention the fire associated with that explosion that killed her instantly.

They would have to do some heavey duty rewrite of GH history yet again. Not only did Sonny not take his eyes off Lily, Luke was there too. And the viewers saw everything played out. Then there is the fact Lily of the 1990 s would NEVER deny Sonny his child or stay away and let him mourn. Lily was all about Sonny PERIOD

Return to “General Hospital”