About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jacinx417

Re: About To Stop Watching Again: Spoiler

Postby jacinx417 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:38 pm

>( UGH,PLEASE SPARE US! I too can't take another pregnancy with question marks. o Patrick/Carlos. ENOUGH, I will stop watching too. Just can't take people coming back from the dead etc DONE!

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Quote jacinx417: >( UGH,PLEASE SPARE US! I too can't take another pregnancy with question marks. o Patrick/Carlos. ENOUGH, I will stop watching too. Just can't take people coming back from the dead etc DONE!

I co-sign! 8) She will probably bed down with Carlos soon and there ya have it... another "Who's the daddy???" ~) Yi! Yi! Yi!

PS - I wouldn't stop watching but I would be quite irritated to say the least!

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Have been watching GH little over 8 years since retirement. Have enjoyed this soap so much but S/L's are so twisted now re baby switching, Robin's return... etc. Think I'll find something else to do in 2014. I like all the actors, been a nice pastime but has gotten to where it's not fun to watch any more. Wishing you all a happy, healthy New Year ahead.

Laura6404

Postby Laura6404 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:42 pm

another patrick/baby sl would be a big "yawn"

Pretty_Gorgeous31

Postby Pretty_Gorgeous31 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Quote Laura6404: another patrick/baby sl would be a big "yawn"

EXACTLY they just had one, I mean that makes no sense to do another "Im pregnant" story line and we just had to sit through so much crap with Britt. Even though the Baby wasn't Patrick's its a dead and predictable story line, GH writers can do better than that. and When the last time they showed Sabrina and Patrick doing anything? more than likely Sabrina slept with Carlos night of her suppose to be wedding and don't remember

brunette

Postby brunette » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:28 am

Sabrina definitely deserves better than Patrick. My biggest problem with robin is her feelings of entitlement and her double standard bs. Before the kidnapping she was already a biotch. If patrick leaves her it'll be because he'll think back to her always wanting to take off and leaving him and emma to do something else. She wants her family but the minute she gets an itch she'll be off. She's very unstable and that's not a real family and its tough on a little girl.

Mark my words, family or not she'll be bailing as usual as soon as she can...and her "love" for emma won't be enough to keep her home.

Return to “General Hospital”