GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
what else

Postby what else » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Has anyone seen this?

He won the Best Actor in the Elevate Films.

Re: Carlos???

Postby Layngel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:39 pm

I think he is hot as heck *) *)

Postby Inspired1 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 pm

They need to keep Carlos around for Sabrina. I think their chemistry is so much better than Sabrina and Patrick's. I can see Patrick feeling a connection with her because of Emma. But let's face it. Nothing says happy family better than Patrick, Robin and Emma. As for Carlos, he gets my vote! I hope they keep him around for awhile. Sonny has been wrong before and when he does finally see that Carlos is really Lily's half brother he will be the fool. In my opinion Shawn can't seem to do Anything right. He is hardly a suitable replacement for Jason. If anyone gets shot it should be Shawn. Enough already! Carlos has more passion and depth than Shawn will ever have. I hope the writers will keep Carlos alive to be with Sabrina and prove Sonny wrong. I love Sonny, but he is wrong a lot.

Postby PatsMom » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 am

I like Carlos - he could turn out to be an interesting character. I hope they keep him around.

Postby tllsmi » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 am

I really like Carlos too..hope they keep him around because him and Sabrina have alot of chemistry. ;)

Postby AnotherScreenName » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 pm

He was a little bit over the top with diabolical laughing yesterday but if they cleaned him up and stopped making him look so "greasy", I would like him even more. Maybe they can get rid of shawn and have him be Sonnys new jason.

Return to “General Hospital”