Brik Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Re: Brik Appreciation

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Talk about snoozeville. If Britt does wind up pregnant by Nic it's a good thing a woman doesn't need to orgasm in order to become pregnant. That love scene was completely lame and repulsive.

Like you would think people here would not bash this couple, this is a couple thread dedicated to Britt and Nikolas, the title technically said No Bashing before but since the admins changed it, you would think people would stay out if they aren't Brik fans

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Quote Axl Rose:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: Talk about snoozeville. If Britt does wind up pregnant by Nic it's a good thing a woman doesn't need to orgasm in order to become pregnant. That love scene was completely lame and repulsive.

Like you would think people here would not bash this couple, this is a couple thread dedicated to Britt and Nikolas, the title technically said No Bashing before but since the admins changed it, you would think people would stay out if they aren't Brik fans

Like the Julian Appreciation thread that you bash Julian in?
Quid pro quo! :D

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:32 am

They just don't have any chemistry. Their whole relationship has been a snooze fest.

LW99

Postby LW99 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:23 am

I did not like Brit for a long time..but she has changed a lot and I do like her and Nikolas together . They are gonna have a real tough road ahead but I hope they stay a couple..Like this paring.

Kaismom

Postby Kaismom » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:37 am

You are SO not alone! I think that Britt is so much a better fit as a Cassadine. And the fact that she and Spencer are already such a team. They are hysterical! That's who the young prince wants for his mama! Elisabeth is a goody goody who should be paired with a nice doctor. Cassadines need their edge. Remember that Nicholas also has his darker side. Britt and Spence along with Nicholas coming up again a newly awakened Staveros or Helena.....AWESOME!

Return to “General Hospital”