Possible spoilers for this week

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Possible spoilers for this week

Postby taramartin » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:02 am

Emma sees Robin first - then Patrick. Robin asks Sabrina to bow out. Maxie finds out Robin is alive. Dante and Lulu discover their 2 embryos are missing. Dante and Lulu's relationship is doomed. Lucas may return in February.

ransomha

Re: Possible spoilers for this week

Postby ransomha » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:31 am

Quote taramartin: Emma sees Robin first - then Patrick. Robin asks Sabrina to bow out. Maxie finds out Robin is alive. Dante and Lulu discover their 2 embryos are missing. Dante and Lulu's relationship is doomed. Lucas may return in February.

Great stuff. thanks for posting . Hope some of that happens TODAY!!!

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:05 pm

I feel sorry for Sabrina, what is she supposed to do? She loves Patrick, he says he loves her, but no one betted on a "dead" wife showing up...Maybe too much time has passed and feelings have changed, and she will end up with Patrick, but one thing for sure, Emma will have her mommy back, maternal feelings don't change, but I think even if Sabrina does step aside, it will be awhile before Patrick and Robin are back together.
Looking forward to seeing Lucas...
Dante & Lulu's relationship being doomed does not upset me, not fans of them right now, but I am happy that they find out that their embroyos are missing, I hope they find out about Ben soon.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote taramartin: Emma sees Robin first - then Patrick. Robin asks Sabrina to bow out. Maxie finds out Robin is alive. Dante and Lulu discover their 2 embryos are missing. Dante and Lulu's relationship is doomed. Lucas may return in February.

I hope Lucas's return is not just a sweeps thing. Fingers crossed!

Return to “General Hospital”